Even Better XI

Maya's Pov

Dedicated to @nnadyne ... Have a beautiful Weekend.

Fading.

That's how it looks. The big city fading away in the clouds, the bright lights of NY. I might not come back, I might lose my dignity and perhaps see my fam again but at least I'm going to live to the edge, I decided it. I dropped my gaze to Draco's iPhone looking at my mother's picture. I was talking to her before the departure. She was actually happy to see that I'm coming to Europe and that I found someone who cares for me. She looked tired, the love she got for that man is degrading her. I was more than determine to change our lives, if I have to lose myself for her to enjoy everything she sacrificed for me.

I logged out from my Skype and locked Draco's iPhone. I zipped up Draco's hoodie smelling his cologne taking comfort from it, I didn't bring a lot of clothes, I know he will take me shopping.

Talking about his arse, he hasn't look up from his computer since the lift up, is he writing a letter?. It must be hard to broke your arse working in a big company and not even be able to enjoy or sleep in the plane. I don't exactly know what he needs to do in Cannes. He was so focus in his work that I don't even want to bother him. Since my phone doesn't have coverage and I sillily forgot to charge it I think it won't bother him that I use his phone in the meanwhile, but then I remember that I locked it.

- Ummm. - I put the phone in the table and pull up my legs deciding not to say anything but my hum did not go unnoticed.

- Need something?. - He startled me.

- My phone is almost dying, can I use yours to listen to music or series?.- I asked hopeful.

He turned his head to the other seats, and stood up to look into his bag, he grabbed an iPad and some headphones. He unlocked it and passed it to me.

- Password 7834, its fully charged. Did you eat?. - He was in a serious mood, making me feel like I'm not even his lover.

- Not really, thank you. - I wanted to smile but his mood got me reacting like this. I began scrolling thru the apps. Hulu? he pays for that?. I looked up to see him standing lurking with a ghost grin.

He took off the hoodie from my head and fixed my hair.

- You look beautiful with the hoodie but its even better for me with your hair loose. I love your hair.

Does he has a fetish for my hair too? I bet if he would grow a fetish for my cookie too, ya know just wondering.

- It would look even better in my pillow. When I have you naked, sweaty and deliriously exhausted. - He then dropped his hand from my hair and went to another side of the plane.

Now I think he would go crazy for this Dominican cookie, hun.

It surprises me how neutral and indifferent he can act and then snap out of it and act like a caring lover. its overwhelming.

I was immerse in choosing a comedy or fiction when I heard plates. Instead of him, a flight attendant came in with a tray of food smiling at me. She showed me a lot of food that my stomach was flipping with excitement. Draco... you're nuts but a sweetheart. I thanked the polite girl and started to dig into my food shameless before big bear comes in.