7

Alex's P.O.V

"Nobody gotta know"

He finished yet I remained his trance, my eyes simply could not depart from the blue eyed boy who was sat in front of me making me go crazy. His voice was unlike anything I had heard, he had real talent, dare I say he's perfect.
"Was if not good?" He asked worriedly, snapping me out of my trance.
"What? No. That was...perfect" I breathed bringing a smile onto both our faces.

I wondered who he had wrote that about, I mean, those amazingly breathtaking lyrics couldn't have appeared out of thin air. I had almost thought for a split second that he could've possibly wrote it about me. Then I remember; I'm just, me.

All of a sudden, the music teachers and staff begin bringing everyone onto the stage of the auditorium to announce the winners.
We approach the stage slowly and cautiously but ended up being barged by Rebecca and her crew who strutted onto stage confidently, waving and smiling, embracing the bright lights.

We stood at the far end as they began eliminating people one by one. We held each other's hands tightly, bundled up in hope. Much to our surprise, and too Rebecca's surprise, we made it to the top three.
It was us, Rebecca and Co and the misstreats.

"The group who is in third place this year is the misstreats" one of the judges announced.
We grinned and then looked over at Rebecca who was in absolute shock.

"The winners are..."

I looked over at our unexpected opponents who had their heads held high, confident that their name would be read loud and clear and they'd take the gold once again. I looked down at the judges who were attempting to hold suspense for the audience and to make us impatient. For once in my life I believed we could win.

"Rhythmix!"

they yelled as the crowd began applauding and cheering.
We jumped in shock, I had never felt like this before, there was adrenaline pumping throughout my body, the fire in my stomach was growing. This was so small yet so big for us.

Imagine if we actually made it, if we were to perform in arenas and go on world tours, make it to Hollywood. In that split  second, for the first time in my life, with the applause of our hometown drowning out and the lights from our school auditorium getting brighter, I dared to dream big.

I look over at the corner to see the person who made this all possible.
Daniel Seavey.
I jump off stage and run into his arms,
"You did it!" He yelled over the noise and I nodded excitedly.

"It's because of you! Thank you!" I yelled as I engulfed him in a hug once more before being called onto stage once more.

I spoke and answered the questions, I said how I feel, but yet my eyes still refused to leave his.

-

"We did it!" Brook yelled as we all entered my house laughing and cheering.
"Did you see the look on Rebecca's face?!" Jacob said, laughing as Matt mimicked her.
"It's just the beginning" I say, raising a brow and draping my arms over them.

I ran up to my room and opened the window to see Daniel sat by his as usual. An unremovable grin was plastered across my face and happiness surged through me.
"Someone's happy" Daniel says smiling.
I open my mouth to say something else but only the truth flows out,

"You don't understand how much my life has changed since you walked in" I say softly.

His captivating pool of blue eyes meet mine, almost like they were searching for something.
"You don't understand how much you mean to me Alex, I'll always be here" he says softly.
"I finally feel like I'm worth something thanks to you" I whisper through the cracks of my smile.
"To me, you're worth everything, never doubt your worth butterfly" he whispers. "Go on and celebrate. I'll see you tomorrow" he says before we both say our goodbyes and shut our windows smiling.

At this point it was no longer a feeling, but an undeniable force.

The smile remained on my face as I made my way downstairs to the rest who had already ordered pizza.
We shuffled through the movies and ended up watching pitch perfect for like the millionth time. It's just one of those movies that can never get old, it's also one of those movies that we severely relate to.

"Fat Amy is my freaking spirit animal" I say, engrossed in the movie whilst demolishing my fifth slice of pizza.

I observed the power of friendship of the Bellas and stopped for a moment and looked around me at the three idiots who I loved the most bringing a smile onto my face.

We have hope.

A/N:
Hey guys sorry it was really short and crappy but I just went through a really messy break up and I'm just not in the best state emotionally. I will try my best to update but please forgive me if I cant