One

Hyun Iseul:
I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing.
I sat up groggily and attended the call without even looking at the caller ID.
Much to my dismay i should've done that.

"Hello?" I said my eyes still closed and my voice groggy and almost inaudible because i just woke up.
I scratched my head as i heard some sounds on the other side of the phone, paying no attention to it.
Clearly i was not in the right state of my mind.

"Hello. I would like to tell you that you have just won 60 Million Won. I would like for you to come up to the place and meet up to receive your award." The voice said. It was manly and sounded like it belonged to someone with a lot of Confidence.

Unfortunately, as my slow morning mind took time to finally realize what i had just been told, my eyes went wide and i lost my voice.

My mouth opened and closed on its own.

"What?" I finally managed to muster out which still felt like was inaudible.

"Yes! Please come to the Para Cafe today at 6:40 PM." As i was about to say something that person hung up on me.

I put my phone away and lay down again shocked from what just had happened.

Clearly i really needed money as i was not financially strong because i didn't find a job yet. And the amount the guy was telling me was unbelievable.

I don't even know what i won. I didn't even sign up for any contests either.

I stood up again and started squealing in happiness and started jumping on the bed.
I didn't know what i won. But i was happy that i won.

However the thought of it being a prank never crossed my mind.

After i was done with squealing and jumping around i looked at the clock.

"Oh no its almost 5:30 Pm" i said and ran to bathroom to take a shower, wash up, get refreshed and walk out with a towel wrapped around me to wear my clothes.

Since i lived alone, i didn't have to worry about things like someone seeing me naked or anything.

I walked to my wardrobe and fetched out clothes to wear; A pair of Black Bra and Panties? Jeans? And a warm red colored sweater on top? Since it was Autumn and a bit chilly and decided to wear Long black boots with it too.

I combed my hair and let them fall down.
I really never wore any makeup except for a tinted chapstick to give my lips a little bit of color.

One i was ready i went to the kitchen and decided to make myself some small meal. Ramen sounds good doesnt it?.

I boiled up some water and opened my ramen cup and took out the spice and put it in the cup along with my boiled water.

It let that sit for around 3 minutes and i started eating it.

***

As i went outside of my house locking the door of my house and taking the keys with me. I checked on my phone where this 'Para Cafe.' Was.

When i reached the cafe i decided to buy myself some hot coffee since i was pretty cold.

After i took my order i walked around the cafe and took a seat near the glass window. I looked outside as i took a sip from my coffee.

It was delicious though.
I saw male figure entering the cafe. He was tall, he was wearing casual clothes but looked really professional and someone with confidence.

He was wearing a blue shirt and jeans. However, along with him 6 other male figures also entered the cafe.

He looked around and his eyes met mine. We both locked our gaze on each other for a while until my phone started ringing.

I looked at the caller ID '60 Million Won' and answered almost immediately.

"Hello?" I said however the other line was completely quiet which made me furrow my eye brows. "Hello??" I asked again and i looked back up and saw a smug smile from the guy with brown hair and blue shirt.

He put his phone in his pocket and started to walk towards me. The 6 of this friends;as i assumed. Went to the counter to order something.

As he reached me, he took a seat next to me an said. "Are you Hyun Iseul?"

"Yes." I said shocked.
"You know those 60 million Won."

"It was a Prank Call."