'jinjja? This kid just roast me, ugh I hate kids now, do I look like a kid?'
Chaeyoung thought to herself..

The kids start to play games with chaeyoung, they put some make-up on her and other crazy stuff then Jennie went to the kitchen and take a seat...

"Oh, Jennie why are you sad?, It's your birthday you should enjoy your day....do you miss your mom?" Chaeyoung's mom asked.

"No, but I wish Mina unnie is here"

"I thought you're going to invite her yesterday?"

"Yes but eemo cut me off, she said I can't invite Mina unnie" then chaeyoung's mom stopped for awhile..'ah, chaeyoung-ah...I'll handle this' chaeyoung's mom thought to herself..

"Don't worry, Mina will come, I'll tell your eemo to take her" Jennie smiled from ear to ear after she heard it, well Mina and Jennie were very close..

"Jinjja?, Yay! Gomawo!" Then she went to the living room to play with her friends again...

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Unnie try this lipstick" ugh I look like a clown now.

"That's not even a lipstick, that's marker, don't you dare put that on my face..."

"Yay, she said let's try it on her face!" -_- Jinjja? Ughhhh after that bastard oh I'm sorry, after that kid said it they all jumped to me and put the marker on my face, and guess what? It's permanent.....fvck my life..

"Unnie, try this one" alright what is it this time?

"Blush on" what? No way! Not this one, I immediately escape the room and went to the kitchen where my mom is, I sat at the table and let out a deep sigh....thank God it's like they're torturing me there....when my mom saw me she bursted into laughter....jinjja? Don't I have a friend in this house?...

"Yah, chaeyoung-ah did you do your make-up by yourself again?" My mom said, am I a chicken? Huh? I've been roasted a million times today, what's wrong with these people are they bored? =_=

"Haha funny"

"Yah, chaeyoung-ah why you didn't invite Mina?" How'd she know that?....oh right I forgot to tell Jennie to keep it as a secret..

"I don't want to"

"What? Are you really that selfish?, Go get Mina and buy her clothes for this day"

"What?, Do I really have to buy her clothes? I mean she's already rich she can buy herself and one more thing, we can just call her and tell her to come, I don't want to pick her up"

"Chaeyoung, I want you to pick her up, for Jennie's sake"

"Eh?"

"Your timer starts now" my mom said, what? What is this?, Am I on a survival show? I feel like I'm going to be tortured if I didn't take her here at the right time....

"Arraso arraso, I'll go now" then I immediately left the house, I don't know why I'm running right now....I feel so pressured but yeah...everyone's looking at me well I know we're famous but the way they look at me is kinda different...I didn't kill someone alright??..I stopped for awhile and call jihyo unnie well I don't know where's Mina right now okay.

Jihyo: Yoboseyo?

Chaeyoung: unnie

Jihyi: oh chaeyoung-ah! Its been awhile, are you going to be back here now?"

Chaeyoung: no not now, but is Mina there?

Jihyo: ayiee did you miss her?

'jinjja? I'm in a rush right now'

Chaeyoung: look unnie, I miss all of you except for her, I'm looking for her right now and I'm in rush, I don't have time to argue with you so just tell me where she is.

Its like I'm rapping while saying those..

Jihyo: yah, relax she's not here

Chaeyoung: bye

Then I ended up the call, where TF she is? Ugh, I don't have time to look for her.....wait I think I know now where she is....I have a good idea..

-----to be continued-----

Read. Vote and comment❤

PS: once please cooperate and vote twice on MAMA we need your votes, let's make our girls on top, they deserve it!! Here's the link

https://special.qoo10.com/MAMA/Vote

Online votes are 30% that'll be great if all of us cooperate, we can do this...

-xoxo