Chapter 32: I Am Pain's Friend, As Pain's Friend Is Me

Hope you guys enjoy !

_____

--------

_______

Shattered Chapter 32- I Am Pain's Friend, As Pain's Friend Is Me

Bella's Pov

Pain filled me all throughout my body. It started out from my back as teeth sunk into my back. I threw Alice away from it because I could not bare the thought of my shopaholic sister dying. I have killed people, and I am going to take my punishment with dignity.

Pain is now something I am used to. Ever since HE rapped me, I was never the same. I never felt the same either. I may put a smile up front, with a little devil charm, but truly I am not okay. Nor will I ever be. I kept my feeling buried for Edward not to know, and my moods in check whenever Jasper was around.

Not even Jasmine knows my pain. I tell her I am alright, but I'm not. I am not as transparent as they think. My bones were getting weaker ever since the rape. I had to keep pushing myself to walk right and left.

Edward said I could not handle myself , when I still could, but something is telling me I should have listened to him. Power was practically drained out of me. But I fought till my last breath. Anything to protect my family.

They protected me when I was a frail human, and now it was time for me to return that favor. When I was mortal they kept me safe from James and the newborn army. And so when I saw that I was going to be of help, I kept my ground, because I owed it to them.

Even though I was already in pain, I still allowed more pain into me, because the pain I felt does not equal how much pain they felt when they thought they were going to lose a member of their family when they fought the newborns to protect me.

Always me in front of their minds, now it is my turn to give back. They deserve it, but I knew that if I died I will be hurting my true love.

Majority over minority, everyone would have a better life without me around. I just caused trouble to everyone, and they do not deserve that.

I was giving them a favor.

And so when the teeth sunk into my skin, I took the pain gladly. The pain just added to me, but it was bearable. I learned not to scream my frustrations, knowing that it would only make them feel sympathy for me, and that is something I am not going to take.

If I screamed my frustrations I will not just scream for a short amount of time. I will scream for who knows how long. Sometimes the pain in my body made me want to scream loud enough to break the Great Wall of China; but I did not want to draw so much attention toward me.

I usually just closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the wall. Just to keep my body in check, making sure my vocal cords will hit its maximum. Pain usually crawls underneath my skin, and it takes off all seven layers one at a time.