Chapter 6: Half Of The Truth

I hope you all enjoy!

Shattered Chapter 6- Half Of The Truth

I painfully darted into the forest on the way to the cottage. Once I got in there I just dropped to the floor and wrapped my arms around my frail body. Every part of me ached, even crying hurt. I heard the door open and an arm around my shoulders. 

I back flipped the person so that way whoever it was cannot touch me. Images of Jacob touching me filled my mind as I was on top of my attacker. 

"Alice?" I breathed as I saw her face looking scared and worried.

"I am so sorry!" I helped her up and pulled her into a hug.

"Just curious as to why you cut your hair?" She quirked an eyebrow up.

"It is nothing you need to worry about!" I hissed and bared my teeth at her. She cringed away from me and made her way to the main house telling me with her head cocked to the side to come.

I ran with her to the main house, but my mood suddenly changed. Jasper.

I turned my head to him, bared my teeth at him and lunged at him. These are my moods, he doesn't need to temper with them. His eyes widened in alarm as he fought against every punch I threw at him. 

Emmett ran into the room and grabbed me from behind, but I flung him through window. By now I have realized what I have done. I helped Emmett up from the ground and he was tensed for another fight.

"Sorry about that." I apologized and I went to Jasper and said the same thing to him.

"Just curious on why you attacked us?" Jasper asked as he wrapped his arms protectively around Alice . By now everyone was in the living room staring wide eyed at me. Edward was a few steps away from me, but he closed the distance and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"I cannot share that information." I whispered, knowing that they can hear me.

"Why?" Edward asked as he looked me in the eye, but I looked down, knowing that if I looked at him I would blurt out the truth. 

I walked towards the couch and pulled my knees up to my chest, while resting my chin on my knees. I felt the couch dip beside me, and I looked into the eyes of Esme. She smiled and rubbed my sides as everyone sat around me. 

"Can I please fix your hair?" Alice begged into the silence. Knowing that I would not be getting out of this, I dragged my feet up the stairs with Rosalie right behind me. 

I sat down on the chair in the bathroom and watched Alice look at my hair trying to figure out what to do with it.

"Bella, what in the world happened to your hair?" Alice was horrified as she looked at all the different ends.

"If I told you the truth, you wouldn't be able to handle it. I know this for a fact. " I responded as I looked down at my wrists, noticing that there are  plenty of scars from having my hands above my head.

Rosalie noticed what I was looking at, but I tugged on my sleeve so that way she cannot ask what happened. 

Jacob said I couldn't tell Edward, so does that mean I can tell everyone else besides Edward? 

Alice got out her scissors and started working on my hair. I looked at the hair on the ground and images of Jacob cutting my hair popped into my head. I began to get angry, and then Jasper came through the door.

"Can I talk to Bella alone?" They already finished cutting my hair. It looked even shorter than Alice's. I frowned.

"Bella you are literally throwing me off a cliff with all your emotions. One second you are happy, the next you want to rip everyone's head off." He let out an exasperated sigh as he ran his hand through his hair.

"It's not my fault memory's in this life stick to us like glue." Before he can ask any questions I suggested we go downstairs.

When we went down stairs I sat down next to Rosalie. She looked at me, but did not say anything. Edward sat down on my right and his eyes boiled into the side of me.

"Rosalie you want to go hunting?" I asked standing up, I looked at Edward and he looked betrayed that I picked Rosalie instead of him.

"Sure." She sounded unsure, but got up anyway and we walked to the door.

Once we were out of hearing range, I stopped and sat down in the muddy ground.

"Bella, What is wrong?" Am I dreaming, or is Rosalie being sympathetic?

"How did you feel after you got raped?" I silently asked as I turned to look at her. She looked sad and angry at the same time.

"Wha-" I cut her off before she can say anything else.

"Because I was just raped." I looked down at my feet and started playing with the dirt, as the wind played with my hair.

"What!" Rosalie shrieked as she began moving her arms around me for comfort.

"Who. Raped. You!" Her deathly voice sent shivers down my spine.

"I can't tell you, I have already said too much." I frowned. I am not going to tell her because she won't stop thinking about killing Jacob, and that would mean Edward would know.

"Why?" She was confused, but she still had the deathly stitched into her voice.

"Because if I do, he will rape me until I die." I started crying and Rosalie started rubbing my shoulders. 

"It is going to be okay, we will get through this." Rosalie whispered as she started to calm me. Just will she keep saying that to me when she realizes that the person that raped me was Jacob Black?

 *********

Thoughts? :)