Chapter 11: New Ability

Hope you guys like it!

Shattered Chapter 11- New Ability

Bella's Pov.

It was sunset when I decided that I should go back to the house. I got up and ran through the forest. I jumped from tree to tree just to add something to distract me from memories of Jacob.

I got near the house and slowed down to a walk once I jumped the river. I saw that our guests left and that it was just my family, not including Jacob. Thank God!

I walked through the door and everyone turned their heads to look at me, but not a sound came out of their mouths. I walked towards a corner in the house and slid down. I brought my legs up to me and rested my cheek on my knees. 

"Bella!" Alice yelled as she made her way down the stairs and began coming closer to me. I bared my teeth in an act to defend myself, but this was Alice we are talking about, my conscious said. Yet if she touches me I do not have control of how my body will react because of being raped by Jacob Black.

Jasper was a step behind Alice as she was two feet away from me. 

"So, what color do you want for Renessmee's wedding?" She asked as she cocked her head to the left. I cringed slightly when she said Renessmee's wedding. 

"Nothing." I hissed as I was overcome with fury of Jacob marrying my little angel. 

"Carlisle!" Jasper yelled as I growled violently. Carlisle as well as the others came down the stairs.

"Her eyes were just gold but when I mentioned wedding her eyes went red." Alice informed the others. They were now keeping clear of me by twenty feet, wise of them.

My whole body felt as if it were on fire, I had to get this rage out, I can not keep it in me much longer. I let out a violent growl before I heard all of them gasp.

"She is on fire!" 

"Oh my god! Another capability!"

"I wonder if she can die from fire!"