Chapter 22: My Sins

Okay I was going to make this longer but I liked the way I ended it :) so I am possibly going to upload again today :)

Shattered Chapter 22- My Sins

Jacob's Pov

I believe a week has gone by, and that is the amount of time that they said they would give me pain, but what are they going to do with me now that the week is up. They stopped electrocuting me an hour ago and I could not be more happy. Though the pain still runs through my veins. I still get minor after shocks that make me shake a little, and to top it all of without my sight or smell I can not even protect myself from anymore danger that will come my way.

I heard the door creak open slightly before completely closing with a loud bang that can wake up the dead from the cemetery. Footsteps, from more than one person, circled around me as if thinking what to do with me.

They act as if I broke the law, I mean all I did was rape a married woman that should have been mine long before this bloodsucker came to town, I mean I still think I didn't do anything wrong.

" You honestly think that you did not do anything wrong." The bloodsucker of the hour, who stole my only reason for living away from me hissed.

" She was mine before she was yours." I replied back.

" You were her friend, not her lover, that is where I came in to the equation." He responded.

He ruined everything I built for Bella and I. Her life would have been perfect if she was not involved with him! I would have let her keep her mortality, keep her living until we both died at an old age. She would still have her chocolate brown eyes that I could get lost in, but she chose the wrong path. She should have came into my arms, not Edwards. She was in my arms when he left and made her weak. She closed herself off from the world, and who was the person to get her out of her depression state? Me.

Charlie liked me better than Edward, he always preferred me. Charlie was not do happy when Edward became her boyfriend, but he let it go because he was sure that high school relationships never last, well he never thought he would be walking down the isle with her as Edward as her groom, he would have wished it was me, he did not have to say it out loud because it was readable through his eyes that he thought I was the safer choice, and better choice. I knew her from when we were infants and he knew her for only three years. Though with all the dilemma's they had to deal with, and I did with the newborn army, they would have thought that they were together for eighteen years, rather than three; I was by her side for all seventeen years of her life not him, he has been mistaken.

Bella always smiled when I was near, and it was a genuine smile not a fake one, as she used to give me when Edward came in her life. She was whisked away by his ' beauty' as most girls put it. I always thought Bella was not that type of girl, but it seems I was wrong to think; I should never assume things about her, she always ceases to amaze me.