Chapter 17: Spells and Revelation

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter ! this is the longest chapter i wrote so far!l! It took forever to write!

Shattered Chapter 17 - Spells and Revelation 

Bella's Pov

This has to be a dream that I am going to wake up from, it just has to be.

"Carlisle, can we see Renessme?" I pled as my knees felt weak.

He nodded his head and we followed him. Once he brought us to her room and showed us how she looked like, I was shunned into silence. There are scars all over her body, by what seems to be glass.

She was in a hospital gown that showed her skin full of scars. She was as pale as sheet, no color on her face, or on the rest of her body for that matter.

" Jasmine, can I talk to you for a moment." I walked up to her and we both started for the door. Once we were out of hearing range for vampires I started talking.

" Do we have a healing spell, and bringing a person back from the dead spell?" I asked as I grabbed the spell book.

" Look on the letter 'H'." She said as she brushed her blonde hair away from her eyes.

" Found it." I did a mini happy dance which earned a few confused looks from the doctors passing by.

" Okay but we have to do the spell in the house , we can not risk doing it where mortals can see." She whispered as we made our way back to Renessme's room.

" Guys, we need to take her and Joseph home now!" I clapped my hands together while they looked at me like I had twenty five heads or something.

" We can't take the tube out of her, she will die." Carlisle argued.

" Hold that thought Carlisle." I faced my palm towards him.

" Look in letter ' B'." Jasmine commanded.

" I'm going." I huffed. I flipped a few pages and started using my pointer finger to look.

" FOUND IT!" I start jumping up and down while keeping the book in my right hand opened.

" It seems I am rubbing off on you! So what do we do now?" Alice asked.