Chapter 34: Time Flying

Hope you guys enjoy :)

-------- 

------

--------

Shattered Chapter 34- Time Flying

Bella's Pov

The screams echoed throughout the room, and suddenly the room was crowded with people. I started flailing like a fish out of sea, and Emmett and Jasper had to hold me down while I screamed and kept thrashing around. I can't stop screaming, the pain I felt from when Elizabeth stabbed me felt to real that the pain only added to the pain I initially felt before the wolf attack. I snook a glance towards Edward to see that his expression was painful, he was in pain because I was in pain.

This is the reason why I didn't want to scream beige was because I would only cause others around me pain. But I couldn't stop screaming, all my pain was coming out of me. Jasmine whispered something, and the next thing I know I was silent.

" Bella, if I take the spell off of you, will you scream?" She questioned as she rested her hand on my forehead. 

I nodded my head once, still not completely sure, but I think I will be fine. She began whispering again and I did not scream; which took a lot of effort since all I wanted to do was scream my heart out.

My limp hand reached for Edward and he moved from the corner of the room, and grabbed my hand tightly in his looking adoringly. I touched his face and stared into his eyes. I watched as his eyes went to the green color he had when he was a mortal and heard others gasp at what I did.

" Bella, how did you do that?" Alice asked as she stepped aside from Jasper and made her way to me; while Jasper and Emmett came closer to me.

" It's a long story. But I can do it to you if you would like." I turned and smiled at them brightly.

" Wait what did she do?" Edward asked confused and I swear he looks adorable. Can't wait for tonight !

" Look into the mirror." I encouraged him and watched as he stared at himself in the mirror. I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind, since he was still on his knees. But of course someone had to ruin the moment.

Emmett being that someone.

" So why did you wake up screaming?" They all turned their gaze towards me and waited for 

me to answer. It seems they were all curious as to why I woke up screaming.

" It's really long, why don't we go downstairs." I suggested and we began walking out. I dragged Edward along with me since he is still getting over the shock of his mortal green eyes.

We made it onto the love seat and waited for everyone to get seated.

" Okay, now Bella I saw that the spell wasn't as affective, yet the bite healed, how?" Jasmine asked once everyone was seated. I took a deep breath and began to try and explain everything.