Jay (Jodie Roberts)

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

SHIELD FILE: 2454435.7 THREAT

LEVEL: Maximum

Josephine 'Jodie' Rachel Roberts

Age: 26

D.O.B: May 22, 1986

Gender: Female

Eyes: Blue-grey

Height: 5'6"

Hair: Brown with blonde streaks

Powers: Gamma radiation- strength of it depends on her mood, the emotions and thoughts of others around her. Healing- can heal herself of any injury.

Strengths: knife throwing, running, swimming, self defense, rooftop jumping

Weaknesses: High pitch frequencies

CLOSE CONTACTS:

Kevin: biological brother

Caleb: best friend, guardian

Tom: best friend

Andrew: best friend

Leo: best friend

Michael: best friend

David: best friend

Harry: best friend, adoptive brother

Liam: best friend

James: best friend

Robin: best friend

Nicholas: best friend

Clint: best friend (childhood)

BACKGROUND:

Daughter of Agent Ryan Roberts and Mrs. Emily Roberts.

Family (parents, younger brother) killed when a burglar broke into family home. Only survivor along with older brother. Moved to older cousin's house, ran away while in brother and cousin's care. Broke off contact with them, suspected to have changed name and appearance to fit in at and orphanage in New York. On the run from authorities in Wisconsin. Adopted at age 18 and moved to an apartment in Manhattan with friends. Went on the run again just before her 19th birthday when authorities grew interested in her after her family's murder case got reopened, broke off contact with everyone.

EXTRA INFORMATION:

Approach with caution. Easily angered and will not hesitate to flee or attack if felt threatened. Can outrun the fastest and highest trained agents. Knows the streets and pathways of New York like the back of her hand. May be hard to locate. Her tears are like explosions if they hit the ground- they have the effect of a small hand grenade.