“Nope.” She smiled. “Did you see the snow out there? It got canceled. So...I’m incredibly bored.”

               “Well just text your boyfriend and I’m sure you’ll manage through the day. Tell Conner I’ll be home later and that I’ll be at the Cullen’s.”

               “Okay.” She said and she started tapping away on her touch screen. Oh, teenagers.

               I opened the door only to have a cold wind blow in my face. It was certainly chilly out. After clearing the drift of snow outside the door, I made my way over past Forks to the mostly glass house covered with the snow that accented it like a picture.

               Soon I was down in the basement where the vampires were still watching Sara. The door to her cell opened noiselessly and her gaze shifted to me as I walked in. “How are you feeling?” I asked.

               “Fine I guess. I kind of miss being outdoors but other than that they’ve been taking good care of me.”

               “Well that’s good. So, has your memory come back?”

               She hesitated. “Not, really.”

               “What do you mean?”

               “Well, I can remember a couple things and some fuzzy images but that’s all that’s coming back.” She admitted.

               “Like what?”

               She paused. “Well the clearest thing is a blond girl. A vampire. Her name is Ivory.” The name didn’t ring any bells to me. “Sorry I can’t be much more of  help.” She apologized.

               After searching her face, I gave in. “It’s okay. I hope more comes back in time.”  I left the room and went to where the vampires were watching.

               “She’s lying.” Edward grunted the moment I closed the door.

               “I know.” I replied. “I’ve been her best friend for years; I can tell. I just don’t know why.”

               He looked at me. “She’s trying to protect you.”

               “From what?”

               “Them: The people that created you, the ones that are after you, the ones that made her like this. She doesn’t want you to worry or suffer like she had to.”

               “But I need to know who they are in order to save her and myself!” I exclaimed exasperatedly.

               He opened his mouth to reply, but stopped and went to Carlisle. Edward muttered a string of information so fast even I couldn’t keep up to Carlisle. After a minute, they looked at each other face to face. “Do you think it could be-?” Edward asked, in which Carlisle nodded to his incomplete question.

               I looked between the two distraught faces before finally breaking the silence. “Well...?”

               Carlisle walked up to me. “We have a hunch this is the White Circle.”

               I looked at him blankly. “This means nothing to me. I haven’t heard of a white circle.”

               “I didn’t expect you to.”