First Meetings

'An eighteen year old house fire survivor was today hospitalized after being a victim of a car crash. The girl, Emily Ashworth, is in a comatose state...'

I smiled, so brightly that it might as well have lit up the room.

My expression was no surprise. Because, the one who had been sat in front of me not a moment ago, in a panel at one of the many anime conventions I had gone to, was Hidekaz Himaruya, creator of Hetalia- my favorite anime.

I had his signature, a personal drawing of my favorite character- England- and pictures.

A lot. Of pictures.

..Although one thing, I was pushing back for the time being.

'I know I can trust you... so I'll tell you the truth..'

I had been told, by Hima himself, that his characters, the personifications of the nations that he created solely based on stereotypes, were real.

If I liked, I could meet them.

...If I was kind enough, I would save them.

'Each country is in danger. All the countries from Another Color-'

'2ps?'

'Exactly. All of the 2p countries, canon and fan made, are trying to take their place..'

The countries would one by one go insane, but I could stop that.

...

And I was kind enough to save them.

That's where the dreams started.