The Big Plan

Bad cover eh? Yeah, I'll change it as soon as I have a decent editing program.

That day, Dragon's Edge was filled with laughter, shrieks and whoops. Hiccup and Astrid were playing around with Toothless and Stormfly, Fishlegs and Snotlout were playing Maces and Talons against Heather and Dagur at the clubhouse, while Ruffnut and Tuffnut burned 20 barrels as targets for Barf and Belch at the Dome.

"Here's another barrel!" shouted Tuffnut as he threw Ruffnut another barrel.

Ruffnut caught the barrel, but then she sat down and sighed. "Thanks bro," she said, "but I think I had enough barrels for now."

Tuff grinned. "I think we need more entertainment," he said. "Here's an idea. Why don't we blast trees for a change?"

"Alright," said Ruffnut, standing up. "Why don't we secretly blast the good ones, while Hiccup's not looking?"

"Good idea, sis!" said Tuffnut, climbing up Belch.

Meanwhile, at the Edge's Lagoon, Astrid threw a stick at Stormfly, who chased after the stick with Toothless.

"It's lovely here, isn't it?" she asked.

Hiccup had barely answered when he saw a Terrible Terror flying down on their way.

"Is that... a Terror mail?" he said, pointing.

Astrid looked up. It was a Terror mail. Hiccup took it and read it.

"It's from Atali!" he said finally, grinning.

"Who?" said Astrid, puzzled.

"Remember the Wingmaidens?"

Astrid nodded. "Oh wait, is she the leader?"

"Yeah."

"What does she want?"

"It says she wants us at their island to celebrate the hatching of the baby Razorwhips!"

"Let's tell everybody then."

The two flew away from Edge Lagoon to tell everybody at the clubhouse. They landed and walked inside. All of them looked up to see Hiccup and Astrid walking towards them.

"We've got some big news!" announced Hiccup. He looked around. "Where are the twins?"

"I think they went outside at the dome," said Fishlegs. "I heard whoops and blast sounds... they're playing with barrels again."

"I'll get them," said Astrid. "Great," said Hiccup. 8 minutes passed and Astrid was back with the twins.

"They're not at the Dome at all," said Astrid sternly. "They were in the forest, blasting trees." she said, pressing her tone at the last two words.

"W-we'll get to that later," said Hiccup hurriedly. "Alright gang, we've got some exciting news!"

"Wait!" interrupted Tuff. "Don't tell us! It's... a trip to the beach! No, wait! Blasting Dragon Hunters? No? Oh! Wait! It's--" he stopped abruptly, looking at his teammates. "What?" he asked. Hiccup sighed. "We're going... to Wingmaiden Island!"

"Yes!" exclaimed Fishlegs. Snotlout groaned. "Great. We're going to an island which, if you guys remember, both citizens and dragons tried to kill me."

"Not for now at least." chuckled Hiccup. "We're gonna help celebrate the hatched hatchlings!" Fishlegs whooped loudly. "Wait." said Dagur suddenly. "Where is this island anyway?"

"Oh I forgot," Heather said, "You weren't there."

"You'll see where it is later, just follow us ok?" said Hiccup.

They started packing.

Whew... a short one but took me long enough! Hope you guys liked it, all feedback is accepted! Comment below, tell me what you guys think!