Some Stuff I Left Out-- (Aphmau Post)

Ok ok, I was thinking about it and completely forgot about this when making that, thoughts on Aphmau post. So I'm gonna post it now.

Ok, I feel like Aphmau could make all her series' better by....

Getting together with more people, and turning it into either..

An Anime, TV Show, or Movie.

AM I WRONG FOR THINKING THIS!? Like, it could be so good, like the tv show and anime would have seasons like Aphmau does, and a movie would be in parts and whatever, like, this could be a thing! I wanna have it be a thing, I'm not gonna lie, I'd watch it.

So for an anime, they wouldn't have to change much. Also, I feel the style should stick with the same style they had in their music video.
(Yeah they made a music video, it was pretty lit)

But I also think it'd fit an anime best because, the story and characters, and the setting just fit so well w/ an anime theme. OH NO, not the music video style, but Wills style. I think it's Will who does all the art right? Kamiiwasa? Is that even how you spell it, idk, I'm getting off track. Anyways, yeah :3

I also think it'd be a good tv show because of its story. All the magic and whatnot could make it really cool in a show, and I kinda wanna see how it looks seeing as in Minecraft they act as if that is the real world, so... yeah.

And a movie-- just go back and find that one chapter in my old Zanemau fanfic. It's cringy, but I made it to where at the theater, MCD S1 and 2 (three wasn't out yet) were in two parts. For the movie just keep every thing the same... just not in Minecraft, and don't turn Aphmau into Bella Swan from Twilight.. and introduce Aaron sooner..

Like, introduce Aaron before Nicole! Have Aaron help Aphmau get out of Bright Port instead of her since he has a huge thing against Zane, I feel like Aaron would be the type of person to watch and listen, and plus, Bright Port is where all the werewolves are.

Yeah I went there, fight me-

Also. During the middle of writing that I had a theory...

What if Leona was Aaron's daughter? Now that we know Aaron is a werewolf, it's kinda possible. And if Aaron was watching Zane, I could totally see him dropping the pendant and, wait... WASNT THE PENDENT THAT THINGY THAT KILLED HIS SON!? THAT TURNED GARROTH EVIL OR WHATEVER!?!?

If it was, then my theory is more possible than I though :)

But yeah, he drops the pendent, and Zane gets his hands on it, then he goes to Donna and Logans wedding, gives Kiki the pendent, and then she pricks her finger and BAM PREGANANANT!! For any of you who have not seen that video, so watch it it's great ;)

But yeah. That's it. Art will be posted soon in like, five minutes XD