Ice and Fire Courts

Feyre

I stared at the Queen, who else can end up here? What is Adarlan? Who is Dorian?

"Do you happened to know the names, Beron Vanserra, Eris, David, Russell and Levryn?" She asked, folding the letter. I jolted, the High Lord of Autumn Court and his sons are here?

"Beron Vanserra is the High Lord of Autumn Court. Eris is his eldest son and the rest are his sons. Why do you ask?" Cassian replied.

"Because my friend, King Dorian Havilliard of Adarlan, a neighbouring country, told me that he found the five in his city. He also says that Eris is a handful, nearly burn his city." Queen Aelin huffed.

Mor cursed another her breath. "Autumn Court possess fire magic. One of the seven courts in Prythian. Eris is really a bitch... believe me, I dealt with him before." I said, my chin high.

The queen nodded. The door is burst open by two guards, all panting. "Your Majesty," One bowed, "We found two faes and one claim to be High Lord of Winter Court. Name Kallias and the lady Viviane."

My eyes widened, Kallias and Viviane is here too?

"Send them in, Zedal," The queen said and the guard went out again, "What are you here to tell me, Ochus?" She call them by their names?

Before Ochus can say anything, Zedal returned again with Viviane and Kallias in tow. White hair rustling and pale skin glossy.

"Viviane!" Mor shrieked and Viviane eyes lit up and rushed to embrace Mor.

Kallias, however is scanning around the room, crushing blue eyes wary.

"Welcome to Terrasen, Lord Kallias if I am not wrong," The queen greeted and his eyes snapped to her, "I am taking you drop in a portal like them, am I correct?"

"Indeed. We ended up in the forest until a few guards found us." Viviane said, snowflake embroidered gown shifting.

"What was it you want to say, Ochus?" Prince Aedion asked.

The guard bowed to him and said, "The Queen of the Southern Wastes said she found someone called himself High Lord of Spring Court and his emissary, plus a group of sentries. She lock them up in her dungeons. She also invite you to go for a ball this evening, Your Majesty."

The words mentally knocked me a few steps back, I can't let him see me like this, the bargain is still there. I was a five days away. I am suppose to return to him two days later. He can't know I am married to Rhys.

"Okay, I will be there with my court." The queen waved the two guards out.

"Lady Feyre? Are you alright? You are rather pale." Lady Yrene observed.

I swallowed and Rhys look at me, violet aware of what I am worried.

"Is there something wrong? I am bringing you all there as well." Queen Aelin asked, face also worried.

"Tamlin is the High Lord of Spring Court. He intend to marry Feyre, you see. He isn't aware I am her mate." Rhysand explained. He explained the bargain and the reason.

The queen nodded slowly, "I think you can hide that mating tatoo. You are after all still two days early. It have been a while since I visit my dear old friend."

I nodded, blinking back my tears.
"Our daughters and sons are also there, been there for three days. I bet with all my money, the queen will be irritated by their presence." Prince Aedion said, earning a giggle from Lady Lysandra.

"When do we leave?" Kallias asked.

"We get dressed first. We don't go to parties like that, we will provide, don't worry. We will travel through a portal to the Southern Wastes. I don't like staying on a horse." The queen chirped, standing up from her throne.

"Follow me, I have a range of clothes for you ladies to choose. Gentlemen, please follow my cousin." The queen went down the steps, the wolves leapt down from the high dais, landing on their feet gracefully. Viviane, Mor, Amren, Nesta, Elain and me followed the queen to a side door.

"Oh, one more thing," the queen turned around, wagging a finger at the white wolf, Lord Fenrys, "Dress well. Asterin will want to dance with you."

The wolves bared his fangs at her, glowering at her before trotting out.
The queen kept laughing as we walked up to another level to a room.

I am starting to like Aelin.