Court of Terrasen

Feyre
Lady Lysandra led us down the grassy path until a great white palace came into view. It was big and stunning as it sparkled under the sunlight.

She led us to the front gates where two guards are. They bowed as Lysandra walked in. The castle is more beautiful up front, graced with white and reflecting light. We walled into a spacious grassy courtyard with a large elegant fountain and flowers decorating the sides.

The front door was open and Lady Lysandra led us into the great castle. The interior is breathtaking, crystal chandeliers hung from high ceilings. Gold and different shades of green curtains draped the large windows, spotless marble floor that I can see my reflection. Flowers in all colours in vases close to hallways.

We turned at a sharp corner and the uniformed guards pulled open two massive grand doors. I gasped at the room. A throne room.

The ceiling was high and a large amazing chandelier hung from it. There was a high dais at the back of the room. Two massive intricate thrones on it. At the bottom of the steps of the dais near the side, flow rivers of crystal clear water that continue to the two ends into two well-decorated ponds. Some cushions decorated near the streams. Above it, hanging flowers draped from long stems, displaying the element of each season.

There was a few people in it. But my eyes zoomed to the only figure on one if the throne. Sprawled on each side of the thrones are the same exact darl and light wolf. I look at Lysandra who smirked and then i notice the wolves weren't there anymore.

It was a lady sitting on the throne. She is very beautiful and young for a human. She have long wavy golden hair that fell around her shoulders. With enhanced vision of fae, her eyes are actually bright turquoise and is ringed with gold. She is lean and slim. A crown of crystals sat on her head upon the golden curls. She is in a flowing long sleeved embroidered pink blouse and black tights, paired with black heels and dangling diamond black earrings. She have a silver necklace with a single black jewel around her neck.

Lady Lysandra glide forward and bowed deeply, "Your Majesty." The lady looked at her and eyed us warily.

"Lysandra, who are those behind you?" The lady asked, voice light and melodious and... warm.

"They are all faes. They fell into a portal and ended up in the forest. I found them. They say they are from Prythian, another realm, I think." Lysandra said, gesturing to us.

The lady's eyes narrowed at us. "Introduce yourself please." The lady asked, voice hardening slightly.

"I am High Lord of Night Court, Rhysand. This is my mate, High Lady of Night Court, Feyre. That is Amren, Second in Command. Lady Elain and Lady Nesta are my mate's sisters. That is Cassian, General of the Night Court's armies. Azriel is my Spymaster. That is my cousin, Morrigan, Third in Command. They are my Inner Circle." Rhysand said, straightening.

"Lord Rhysand," The lady said, pink lips curling slightly, "Since you introduce yourself and your court, it is only fair if I introduce myself and my court."

Is this the Queen of Terrasen? I asked Rhys through the bond.

I think so. Her mind is very well guarded. Rhys replied and I raised a brow, he added, For a human.

"I am Queen Aelin Ashryver Galathynius of Terrasen," The Queen introduced and pointed to Lady Lysandra, "That is Lady Lysandra Ashryver of Caraverre. Third in Command."

Then a fae male with the same golden hair and same colour skin stepped out, on closer inspection, I notice his eyes is also bright turquoise and ringed with gold. Are they twins? They look identical. He have a intricate sword at his side.

"This is my cousin, Prince Aedion Ashryver, Wolf of the North. General of the Bane and General of most of my armies. Second in Command," The queen continued. I jolted, they look so alike.

She must have also notice it for she sighed dramatically, "Yes, I know. We look very identical." Prince Aedion snorted and rolled his eyes. I am confused, the cousin is a fae while she is a human, is there something going on?

I feigned a laugh. This queen is friendly and nice. She is not the queen I expected.

A lady and man stepped forward. The lady gad dark hair and eyes, pale skin and soft pale pink lips. A human, no doubt. The man is Fae, pointy ears poked out of his dark hair and his dark eyes flashed with warning.

"This is Lady Elide Lochan and Lord Lorcan Salvaterre of Perranth. Lord Lorcan is also a general of my armies." The young queen gestured to the two. Both are couples as they gripped each others hands as they dipped their heads and moved back.

A lady with dark brown curls and creamy brown skin stepped forward. "Lady Yrene Towers. My personal healer." Lady Yrene dipped her head and moved back.

"Lord Gavriel Ashryver. General of my armies as well." The queen mused as a fae male with slightly darker gold hair and tawny eyes bowed. He is a fae and looked really young.

"Lord Vaughan of Doranelle." The queen finished as a dark haired eyed fae male dipped his head.

"Your Majesty, forgive me fir asking," Elain said timidly, "Are those two wolves your pets?" She pointed to the wolves sprawled on the dais next to the young queen, both watching with cunning eyes.

I am also curious, do she really keep pets? To my utter surprise, everyone laughed. The queen chuckled and shook her head, "Lady Elain, I do not keep wolves as pets." Just when i want to ask what are they then to her, both wolves shifted and turn into beautiful fae males. They are twins, fully armed, guards must be.

I yelped, and fell into Rhys arms. "How?" Cassian asked, "How the heck can fae shift? Are they all shape-shifters like Lady Lysandra?"

"Of all the nerve, no one have ever call me a pet before," the dark fae male snapped.

"Now, now, I think Lady Elain is curious, no need to get uptight," The queen crooned and the male glowered at her but stop, she turn to Cassian and explained, "In this world, the faes here have two bodies, one fae and one animal. These two happened to be twins."

Azriel eyes widened in surprise. I understand, fae can shift into a alternate form? That's cool. "Lord Fenrys and Connall of Doranelle," the queen pointed to each of them in turn.

Both males flashed in unison and as wolves, they plopped down back on the sides of the dais. The queen stroked the white one by the head, it purred much to the amusement of the queen.

Then a letter popped out of nowhere, surprise flashed through those eyes and disappeared as soon as it appeared. She took it from the air and opened it. She scanned the long letter, eyes narrowing.

"Who is it from?" Prince Aedion asked.

"Dorian," the queen murmured, not looking up.

Who the Cauldron is Dorian? I asked my mate.

Do i look like i know? He shrugged and  I glared at him.

The queen finally opened her mouth.
"He says he found five faes in Adarlan. All do not belong to the faes in our world. They also claim to come from Prythian."