"Anyways I am firing, let's hope my plan works." I said as Gaia scoffed at me.

"More like a suicide mission." She murmured as I ignored her.

"Shush, you are in charge of killing these fools while I try to recover my mana." I said as I took aim as the weapon in my arms hummed happily as if thanking me for using it. However just before I fired I glanced up at the kill count, since it had only been a few seconds I could only guess Keith had already started.

Kill point count Percy: 0

Kill point count Keith: 2,895

With that number on the rise I focused and pulled the trigger. In that instant the world seemed to grow silent as a ripping sound shook the space around me. Thor's Hammer open barrel glowed white as a white beam shot forward with tremendous strength. It even made the region around me grow dim during the middle of the day.

It didn't take long for the foot wide beam of pure power to fly across the sky at a speed unknown to many. Though you could barely track it with your eyes from a large distance away it was simply too fast to dodge within a certain distance. The goblins in the fields that the beam flew over cried out in alarm only for them to be vaporized into nothing along with the ground bellow them.

The energy from it alone was putting off a heat so incredible anything within 300 feet of the beam was reduced to dust. It hadn't even hit its mark yet and detonated the AOE before it started killing monsters. I was more impressed by the millisecond and thanks to [Solomon's wisdom] I was able to think just as fast as the beam flew.

'Holly shit...' Gaia whispered in my mind as it continued to fly forward for the 50 miles in less than 2 seconds.

Kill point count Percy: 14,577

Kill point Keith: 3,125

The beam trail alone had put me far ahead of Keith in kills, the goblin levels only increasing as it continued forward earning me more and more. Just then the beam had reached the castle wall but then a massive light seemed to ripple in the sky on the area it contacted. A linked hexagonal barrier that was beyond massive rose up from the castle wall.

"A barrier? Goblins can do such things?" I asked myself as I watched in awe as the beam seemed to drill into the barrier as soon cracks began to spread out from the point of contact. Just then a magical alarm went off from the castle seemingly alerting the goblins inside.

"So advanced..." I murmured as I could be more surprised. I had suspected goblins to be worthless but this structure and warning system seemed to prove me wrong. However deep inside my head a memory popped up, not my own but one of Darkness's that I had watched.

It showed an army of goblins being led by one with a golden crow across a burning plain. The goblin king tossing out orders to his minions like any other commander. It was a sight to behold as well as the goblin mages throwing advanced magic as well as goblins nearly 5 times the normal size wielding tree trunks with massive metal blades at the end.

But just then the memory ended as I was in slight wonder at the moment, maybe this memory real thing could be useful after all. If I could extract info from these memories I saw then I could basically learn anything I wanted to. Or even go as far as rediscovering hidden caves filled with minerals or lost treasures. There were little to no limitations about this, but my thoughts were cut short.

"CRACK!" The barrier shattered and the beam which didn't seem to lose much of its momentum continued onto its path of destruction. Half a second later it landed and the sky grew bright in an intense explosion. The ground shook bellow me as I was forced to lean against he raised platform to steady myself. The light was simply too bright to look at as I was also forced to close my eyes and turn my head away.