Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit you will never be unseen, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and finally pure unadulterated badassery.

LAST TIME:

The medallion that landed in my hand was simple and silver, just an imprint of a magic circle on one side and one of the crystal tower on the other. I put it in my pocket as I noticed everyone unloading from their carriages as they all stood by me. I raised an eyebrow as I looked at them as the carriages wheeled away behind Miss. Nights.

"You're walking?" I asked them as a joke about them only riding in carriages the whole way appeared in the air as most rolled their eyes.

"Most of us don't have strength like you Mr. Barbarian." Said one of the females as I shrugged.

"Whatever, so where are you guys going?" I asked them.

"Well we did kill a few monsters on the way here so we do have a few monster drops. So we are going to the Adventurer's guild." Said Alexander who seemed to be the leader of the group.

"As do I, besides I have to get my guild card." I said as a few nodded as they seemed to not have theirs either.

"Then what?" Said Alexander as all the women smiled evilly as all us men shivered.

"Shopping!" They yelled in unison as my eyebrow twitched, I had a feeling that not pissing anyone off was going to be a lot harder now.

NOW:

I stood silently off to the side as I watched the group of students get their guild card. It cost a simple silver to get the card which was a lot in my opinion. But one thing I did learn was that guild will only by drop items at 50% their cost if you don't have a guild card. So I was forced to get one but first I had to wait for these idiots who seemed to be taking their time. Not saying that I didn't want to get out of here but even shopping with 10 females was better than being in this place.

There were at least 20 adventures around the age of 30 sitting around a dining area/common area as they were laughing as they guzzled down mug after mug of beer. My guess was that they just completed a quest given out by the guild. Most of them looked like your normal rag tag group of adventures with their random armor pieces that covered vital areas and cheap clothes. Not to mention that their weapons looked a little used. But even with their ragtag looked their levels were not lower than 150.

"-Then she said maybe I did add too much butter!" One said ending a joke that stirred up laughter with the group as I rolled my eyes as I waited patiently for one of the female students to finish up her guild card.

"Red or blue?" She asked herself as she looked down at the color options for the card as all the guys groaned, I was no expectation.

"Oh shut up this is important! Once you pick your guild card color it can never be changed again!" She yelled at us as I looked at the receptionists lady as she had a smile on her face but you could see the surprise about what the girl said buried deep down.

"Listen while you contemplate which color pick can I will finish my card." I said while moving the 18 year old girl out of my way. As I did I rolled my eyes as the girl huffed and picked up the two colors as she thought deeply about it.

"I would like to register myself at the guild." I said as the lady nodded,

"That will be one silver." She said as I sighed. I was kind of depressed that I hadn't spent any bonus points on the [Increase discounts and money received from trades, quests, and random finds] though I did have 4 bonus points they were simply too important to spend on this for the time being.