Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit you will never be unseen, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and finally pure unadulterated badassery.

LAST TIME:

'Why?' She asked as I sighed.

'Perseus sounds like I am going somewhere fancy, if your memories of me are accurate then you must know I am anything like that.' I said to her.

'There are events that suggest you do not enjoy formalities...okay I will call you Percy.' She said as I sighed in relief.

'Well even if we were enemies in the past I don't mind, plus you're like the internet for me. Anything I want to know and boom it's there.' I said with an inward smile.

'I cannot tell if that is an insult or compliment...this will take me a while to figure out. In the meantime please stay safe.' She said to me as I laughed lightly.

'Alright.' I said to her as I thought to myself. I just made friends with Gaia and for some reason I have a feeling teaching her about humanity is going to be rougher than all those wars combined.

NOW: (Please reach PS at end.)

"Shit this place is huge." I said as we entered in the city the city before us as I was amazed to put it simply. The walls towered nearly 40 yards high and battlements such as cannons and trebuchets were positioned on top of them. Soldiers in armor walked along the paths as some glanced at the slave trade carts slowly went into the city.

But as we passed through the wall what I saw was a city that was made of stone and wood. Chimneys had smoke coming up from many of them. Most buildings rose to about 4 stories in height and had waterways running along the stone brick roads. There was a slight incline in all the roads which lead a massive castle right in the middle of this city. My guess a magic well was constructed under the castle to provide water for everyone in the city. All in all it was an impressive city and its size had to be easily 15 to 20 miles across maybe even 30.

But as I looked around I noticed many people staring at us with greedy eyes. Most of the people starring at us like that we're adults dressed in fine silk robes and dresses, decked out in jewelry made of gold, and had maybe one or two men or women on their sides. Even fancy looking women had beefy males surrounding them as they flattered the women to no extent. Most men were shameless as they caressed the asses of the women clinging to them.

"This place is filthy." I heard someone say in disgust as I looked my Isaac, slowly I turned back to the scenes before us. Everything screamed this place was a slave trade capital just like Gaia had said. I saw many people with collars around their necks following people, even simple dressed people had at least one slave as they held groceries or carried other things for them. Children, adults, and even some elderly were all present in these slaves.

"He brats time to unload!" I heard as I turned my head to see a man holding a whip in one hand as he glared at us. People at each cage opened it up and started to pull our chain gang style of chains out the door as we were forced to come out of the cages. Still I could only glare at the people around me as the wound of them killing my family was still fresh.

"Come on move it!" He said the man with the whip as he cracked it in the air as most of the younger children hurried up as the older ones just glared at him and were forced to move as they were yanked forward.

"Where are we going?" Asked a younger 4 year old.

"My guess is the slave market, fresh goods need to be sold quickly before they rot." I said as the child seemed to tremble in fear as I said that.