'Telepathy test.' Sounded a voice in my head.

'All green on my end.' I said as I be Keith was doing the same from his position.

'Good. Now the competition will start in just a moment. Just remember the higher rank the monsters the more points you get, also the distance from starting location has increased to 20 miles due to the size of this dungeon. Finally we have they system keeping count for you both, so you don't have to worry about anything just kill with all you're might.' Said Athena on the telepathy link as I gave a nod.

"Nervous?" Asked Gaia as she floated in front of me as I shrugged.

"Not really." I said as she raised an eyebrow.

"You are going up against a well-trained warrior that is more than double your level." She said as I took Thor's hammer off my shoulder and slowly walked forward to prone stand that I had them put in. With ease I laid down on the stand that was 6 feet in the air as the massive rifle slowly shifted to take aim.

'The match will start in 30 second.' Said a new female's voice. My guess Athena was busy biting her nails to talk to us. Right before we got down here she had Keith and I accept a quest so the system would work with us to keep count. Just then two imagine popped up on the edge of my vision.

Kill count Percy: 0

Kill count Keith: 0

'Kill count system activated. 10 seconds left.' Said the voice as I loaded used my mana to charge my rifle as the selected ammunition was loaded in. But after and instant I felt 1 million MP get sucked up as I felt a little light headed. Maybe I should wait until I have more MP to use this thing continuously.

'Game start.' Said the voice as my magical scope took aim at the castle wall 50 miles from my location. With slight adjustments, with Gaia's help, I found a hole only about a foot wide leading through the thick wall and straight into the castle interior. To my understanding the Castle was separated into districts this was the lower district which was alone was nearly 10 miles which made for good targeting.

"Gaia show me damage output at this moment. If I were to fire this." I said as she nodded as numbers began to flash before my eyes. Surprisingly a large list appeared before me that I had no clue were active.

Thor's hammer: 1000 damage x 1 Million MP x 250% damage increase

Common Blacksmithing lv-5: 20% increased damage with all weapons

Seven Apertures Mystic Heart lv-1: Magical damage x 100

Solomon's wisdom lv-10: 100% more damage with magic

Ancient Greek Archery lv-10: 850% more damage when using a short, long, or magic bow

Total Damage: 5.1 trillion damage

(100% damage for those bellow your level)

(50%~99% damage reduction for those above level)

(Total damage is to be dispersed in a 25,000 foot wide radius)

"I suddenly don't feel comfortable wielding this weapon." I said as Gaia nodded.

"I am amazed this thing is considered a magic bow." She said as I agreed with the fairy. I was just worried that this thing was almost to OP. But seeing the damage reduction made me sigh in anger. Well there was nothing I could do and my guess a trillion or two damage was nothing to a level 4000 goblin king.

"Still it is a good start, once you hit level 2000 you should be able to produce damage like this like it is nothing." Gaia said as I agreed with her From Darkness's memories I could understand that much. A trillion was no longer such a larger number to me in a sense.