60

I'm so close to giving up...

I just got on Wattpad to start writing another part of all my ongoing 'books' to fine half of one chapter in Healer gone. I was really proud of what I wrote and I think I wrote quite a bit for you guys to enjoy a long chapter of fighting after long chapters of boring talk...4k words in the chapter? THEN I FIND OUT ONLY 2K BOTHERED TO STAY!

That 2k was the boring part too! Like, how am I supposed to rewrite a whole 2k part of an epic fight scene? You know how the original masterpiece can never be recreated on in the door without the original around? Sure, a copy could be made to look like the original but the strokes may look good but the original is always the best version? I feel like an artist right now.

I checked twice last night before getting off that I saved it and after that, I checked to make sure I saved it. Then this bs rolls in and the boring part is waiting for me, sitting there lazily like it's other half didn't get sucked into some murderous black hole!

I stared at the screen for a good three minutes cuz...why not? Then I went into the long list of revisions. Found nothing from last night but found stuff from this morning so I was like "WTF!" Then I became a silently rampaging gorilla just sitting there staring at the enemy, nose flaring making growl noises.

Then I decide to become a character in Healer: Theodora. Which meant I wanted to see how flat my forehead can become by banging it against the wall. After that, I almost destroyed the keyboard and I believe the '?' button popped out and landed somewhere. Same...I don't have any questions for this anymore.

I feel like I shall go on a glorious haitus from writing that one book. *sniff* good bye my baby! I loved you but no more! I need space and time to heal my shattered heart.

Now I swear to GAHD if the thing happens with another book the haitus  would become a full on dont-touch-your-work-marathon. I don't want to do that though.

I don't like my readers reading short chapters so if you guys haven't noticed, most stories contain long chapters over 1.5k words. Now, the 1k chapters are pretty easy to rewrite because it's not a lot to remember. 2k is 2much. 

My fight scene! It had been dumped into the pile of rotten vegetables outside of town and who would know where to find it? Who would even dare to? Not I, of course.

I'm sorry for wasting your time but if I don't update Healer in a while, blame those 2k words that have went missing. This is the second time this happened...two times would I have to rewrite exhausting fight scenes but NOT TODAY BABY! I'm not going to touch Healer. For a bit anyway.

Now, I shall cry in writing in front of the laptop. C ya...-_- FACK THIS SHIET