22

All the stories in my drafts waiting to be written and read. Here are the titles and synopsis/ description. Please tell me which are of your interest so I can write it when I finish a book.

#1: Villain (2 chapters down)

The story of how a villain was born from a young man with a bright future as a knight and a close friend of the Princess of Alvarez.

His name was Carter. He had everything a village boy wanted: life in the castle, a high status, good looks, a promising future and the love of a royal family. He was humble and was good to everything and everyone around him. The beautiful princess adored him and for great reason.

He was happy with his life even though he never knew his parents. He was strong in front of his friends when the noble who fostered him drank to his heart's delight. The result? Random beatings, insults and moments where all Carter wanted was to flee.

He never tried because deep down, he couldn't leave his foster mother. Nor can he leave his friends and life behind.

But life has a way of ruining lives...

A prince from a far away land arrives, bringing disaster with him. Once he set eyes on the fair princess, he would stop at nothing to gain her hand in marriage.

Carter knows that even with his service to the king, the royal family would have to give their daughter to the one with the upper hand: the one with money.

You see, Alvarez was a great country. Before a strange man arrived at the castle. The man vanished and the great kingdom fell.

Carter learns of who he is from a wizard loyal to the king. His discovery gives him hope but also crushed him. Maybe he could rival to the prince after all.

But what would happen when fate doesn't favor the lad? The one person who could save Alvarez is now seen as a villain. He gets kicked out of the knighthood, out of the castle and is banished to the wilderness of Alvarez. All because of the prince who knows who Carter is. He knows that the young man could rival him....

And win.

He becomes the monster others have thought he was. Or possibly worse. The people of Alvarez call him the 'Evil Knight of Darkness.' Carter shows that he now lives up to the title.

#2: The Weak Powerful (1 chapter down)

Death roams and kills
Life floats and sparks
Fate tells the future
Punishment strikes and troubles
Judge determines where you end up
Disease spreads like air

Death is a man
Life is a woman
Fate is a teenager
Punishment is a sinner
Judge is an elder
Disease is sick

Death could never be cheated
Life should not be out of control
Fate could have their own fates
Punishment is a prisoner
Judge should always be wise
Disease is always sick

Death can not be outrun
Life can not be controlled
Fate can never be escaped
Punishment can never leave you
Judge can never be biased
Disease can never be healthy

These five groups hold all the power
These five groups control all
These five groups can die, live, have a fate, be punished, be judged and get sick
These five groups must always work together
These five groups must never fail
These five groups must not have any relationships with normal mortals

#3: Fallen Angel (not started but it's getting a good vibe so far)

I reached for my back, feeling excruciating pain as the evil woman standing in front of me cackled into the fiery chasms of Hell. I winced as I hear a sucking sound as I squeezed my fingers through a huge gash where my wings used to be. My wings!

I stared at nothing as I brought my hand back to my lap, defeat washed over me. Crimson drops of blood dripped from my hand. The evil cackle penetrated my ears, taunting me as I sat there in humiliation.

Lucifer stood with her arms outstretched with two pairs of white wings now covered in blood, showing it around to the Full Gone Fallen Angels. Some stared at the feather wings wistfully while others stared hungrily, ready to snatch it right from the Devil Lord herself. They knew better.

"Assssreeeeaaaaaa darling, how do you feel?" Lucifer sang in her screeching voice. I shivered at the sound now understanding why Pure Angels hated her. "These wings smell so nice but you know what would be a better use for them? Hmm?"

My eyes widen as I knew what her wretched plan for my precious wings were. Rage made its way onto my face but I stayed silent. Lucifer took that as a cue to talk. This is the moment where the villain gets excited and loses their careful approach to things and spill the genius plan.

"My theory was right Asrea. Enough pure wings would help with my own to lose its color. As much as I love my oblivion black ones, I think pure white wings would be great help in getting back into Heaven in contrast to these evil black crow wings. Do you see the color fading Asrea?" She smiled triumphantly as I gazed at her wings.

They have lost some color and that wasn't a good sign. Lucifer smirked, knowing my thoughts.

"It's only a matter of centuries until I have harvested as much pure wings I would need to bleach my wings and my army's to be as pure as yours are. I would disguise us as Pure Angels and penetrate Heaven. We would overthrow God now since all his trusted angels have fallen. We will rule the universe and we will gain our dignity. You are one of the most trusted angels of this period, would you like to join forces with me? We will be unstoppable Asrea."

I grinned as new wings poked through the gashes. I knew these had slightly darker feathers than the former ones because I have seen many Fallen Angels today.  I nodded, "of course I'll help."

Lucifer showed her razor sharp teeth in a twisted smile and nodded. "Good. That was your only option."

#3: Forever Friends (trust me with this one. A true story)

I sat on the fluffy carpet in front of the teacher all alone. I watched as other kids say with their newly made friends, giggling and blabbing on about where they were.

Something called "school"? I'm not entirely sure for I don't understand the language very well. My parents always talked to me in another.

The teacher smiled as she looked around the classroom at the twelve children clustered together on the carpet.

Then she saw one girl sitting alone: me. She scanned the carpet for something or someone. Her gaze landed on a boy sitting all alone in one corner.

Teacher stared at the boy and moved her head. The boy's head snapped up and I saw his light brown eyes look at me. He smiled, showing me his dimples. How is he sitting alone?

He quietly stood up and weaved his way through the other kids, plopping himself down beside me. I looked up at him because he was still tall sitting down.

I didn't speak, I just smiled.

"I'm Christopher and I'm you new fwiend!"

I didn't understand what he meant by "new fwiend" but the way he spoke made me feel connected to him. He couldn't speak the language like me. Who would've thought?

"I'm Christina."

He smiled. His dimples showed again. "We'll be fwiends forever."