Yes!

Lemon is here! If you are in this side of Wattpad, then you are entering: Wettpad. 😋 (Wet - pad) 

Ballora POV

Ever since Baby and I talked about the gift Baby is going to get me, she hasn't been talking to me so much and it has been two days. I'm not too worry about this, Baby just wanted to keep the surprise a surprise for me. I sat in my house drinking wine and enjoy the warm quiet house under a very soft blanket in bare feet. I was about to fall asleep from getting too comfy then my phone rang. I picked up my phone and answered. "Hello?" I asked taking a sip. "Ballora! You have to meet me at the park where I fell off the swing." Baby answered and I spit out my wine making a dangerously wine stain on my carpet. "Now?" I asked getting up. "Yeah!" She said. "Ok. I'll be there around 5 minutes tops." I told her and turn off my phone and glared at the wet and soon to be a hard to get rid of stain. I ran to my room getting ready, I put on my shoes, and headed to the park. Some fans follows me with excitement. "Baby!" I smiled running up to her. "Hey!" Baby kissed my lips and heard awes. "Ignore them, there is something I wanna give you since I told you that I wanted to give you something special right?" She asked me. "Yeah that was two days ago." I giggled. "I know... Well I talked to my manager and got him to help with this gift..." She grabs something in her pocket. "I love so much Ballora that I just wanted to say..." She said and knelt down on one knee, taking out a small black box, opened it causing me to gasp, and saw an engagement ring. "Belle Victoria, my lover and my best friend in my teen life and now, I offer this very expensive ring that I begged my manager to get this gift for you in last two days and annoyed him to the core, so I wanna ask..." She smiles and I was smiling on what she said with tears falling down my cheeks. "Will you marry me and make us happy all our life?" She asked and I cried. "Yes! Yes I will!" I jumped into Baby's arms hugging her tightly. "Did that make sense?" Baby asked. "I have no idea... I never proposed to anyone before." I smiled at her kissing her deeply and passionately earning awes and cries from the fans. "Oh! Here." Baby grab the ring and slid it on my left ring finger. "I love you Ballora." Baby peck my lips. "I love you too Baby." I kissed her again. We got up and walked to my house to do something special.

Baby POV (Lemon starts here)

After proposing to Ballora she cried and smiled. I sat down on her couch sighing, Ballora closed the curtains, lock the door, and came up to me smiling. "Here to celebrate?" I smiled at her as she straddles me. "Yeah." She smiles seductively and kiss my jawline making me smile wider. "Why do you get to start first? Let me go first this time." I lift her up and flop her down making a squeak. I got on top of her and lick her neck making her shiver. "Baby." Ballora moaned when I slip under her shirt and bra to pinch her nipples. "Now lets take these off." I pull her up and taking off Ballora's shirt and bra revealing her bigger breast. "These grew bigger." I massage them. "I like it how soft and firm they are." I began to suck on her nipples gently. "B-Baby." Ballora held my back head moaning with pleasure. I switch afterwards. I stop and told Ballora to go in her room and she agrees. We went up stairs, got to her room, I took off my shirt then my bra toss 'em to them floor carelessly and lay on top of Ballora again leaving hickeys on her neck. I went down taking off her jeans and her black panties, I started licking her entrance making her moan and shiver. She is soaking wet by her pre-cum and my saliva. I shove in my two wet fingers into Ballora's tight space making her moan. In and out in a steady pace with Ballora breathing is shaky and her head threw back. I went faster and deeper hitting her g-spot again and again making moan loudly arching her back. I lick around her wet pussy tasting her, her breathe becomes shallow and shaky moaning with pleasure. "B-baby! I'm g-gonna cummm!" Ballora yelled out to Baby. "Then cum!" Baby said chuckling. "No don't d-do that again!" Ballora yelled. "I know I'm trying." I make a hook with my fingers making Ballora scream, I pulled out my fingers from her and began licking Ballora's cum on my hand. "Ah... Your turn.~" Ballora said pushed me down kissing my lips and maybe she could taste herself in my mouth. We fought tongues and Ballora's hand pinching my right nipple moving them around making me moan in her mouth. "Hmm." Ballora pulled back and smiled at me. "I love you Baby." Ballora said going down, taking off my pants and underwear. "I love you too Ballora." I held her head when she licks me. A lot of time later me and Ballora have our pleasure and we held each other in bed. "Baby?" "Yeah?" I looked at her deep in her magenta eyes. "Have any ideas to set the wedding?" She asked nuzzling against my chest. "Nope. Not gonna, not at this second." I sighed and wrap my hands around Ballora. "Ok." Ballora said and fell asleep slowly. I fell asleep after her. "We'll be a married couple soon." I whispered and fell asleep. 

Two Lemons in one book, wow! I never thought of making it this far at all. I was gonna write at least 5 or 8 chapters but instead 21? 22? Chapters!? And with 590 views in my first ever story? God I'm really happy to see that. And 36 votes that is awesome for me. I have a Halloween special for sister location if you wanted to read it. I'll be posting it everyday until October 31st and finish the book for the holiday. So Happy Early Halloween! *Ugly witch laugh*