New Friends!

Funtime Foxy POV

Hello! I am Hailey Thompson but all call me Funtime Foxy! I love babysitting for cash and play with the kids! I walked around in my school seeing Ballora again with her fans again. She isn't famous but in school she is. And there is another one that people are talking about. Scarlet Heather is the new student, Edward's sister the annoying guy. But his sister is small and adorable but noisy like her brother. I walked with Francis and Bailey, brother and sister. Since that girl Scarlet came here there are already a ship between those two! Well me and Freddy ship them too and besides they are cute together. "Freddy! We need to be friended with them in order to have the ship sailing!" I yelled and Freddy smiles and nod. "Hey! Are you two talking about my sister and her gay crush on Ballora?!" We both jumped by the voice of... Edward!? "You guys need to help me too! I only got them to be friends!" He yelled. "Yeah! We'll help." Freddy said. "Come to my place with me and Baby!" Baby!? Who is Ba-- oh a nickname for Scarlet. Cute. "Wait for us in your car and we'll ride with you." I told him with Freddy adding. "Making Baby sit on Ballora's lap in the car." Freddy smirked as well as Edward. "Oooo! Noice! You know me! But call me Ennard!" He screams out. "OK Ennard." Freddy smiles so did I.  "So after school come quickly!" He said before leaving us without our consent.

Ennard POV

Yes! Yasss! Yussshhh! Finally someone helping me with Babora ship! I ran to class and not even paying attention at all because of the amount improvement of the help! Can't wait until after school!

Time skip to lunch

Ballora POV

I head to cafeteria to meet Baby in our new usual spot to sit at together alone sometimes not alone with Ennard yelling at Baby and the other one just nagging her. When I arrived I was Baby getting annoyed by her two brothers again. "Hey Babeh!" I greeted her as she smiles. "Hey lora!" I sat down beside her. Three people came up and Ennard jumped up. "Baby! Ballora! This is Freddy and Foxy plus Bon Bon!" He said pointing out each names that are being introduce to us. "They'll be with us at home today! And they're be our new friends." Ennard said the last part quietly. "Guys this is Scarlet we call her Baby!" Ennard yelled again. "OK." They said scanning Baby then at me. "So how are we going to fit in your car Ennard?" Baby asked. "Try!" He said laughing manically causing me and the others back away unsure if he's sane or not. "But still try." He said before eating what? Butter? "Ennard! Why you have to steal my exotic butters again!?" Baby yelled. "Cause!" Ennard ran away from Baby. Baby slumped down her chair all grumpy. "It's ok Babeh, calm down." I chuckled when Baby started pouting then the bell rang for afternoon classes. "Come on class starting." We all lefted for class.

Time skip to after school

Baby POV

I walked out of the school only to see Ennard, Bidybab, F.Foxy, F.Freddy, and Bon Bon running to the car as fast as the can smiling and giggling. I am confused why they are looking at me then it hit me. Those bastards!! I blushed when Ballora came and saw what we have to do. "Who's going in f-first?" I asked stuttering nervously. "Well I-I can go first while y-you can sit on my lap." She said going in the car. "Ok whatever feels r-right." I blushed then jumping in the car and sit on Ballora's lap before closing the door. "Ennard! You plan this didn't you?!" I yelled at him. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." He said grinning at the pedals. "Oh shit." I clenched onto Ballora. He sped to my place with our new 'friends'. We got off while I was blushing from the car ride I got my keys to the door then opened the door I was about to get in but Ennard pushed aside making me fall off the stairs landing on the grass. "Ow! Ennard!" I tried to get up but I rather not because it hurts. "Babeh are you ok?" Ballora came and asked. "No." I sighed. "But I will be soon." I got up with Ballora's help. We got inside, sat on the couch, watching a show that Ennard made us watch, and make the snacks. "Hey let's play a game of twister!" Ennard yelled while I got up grab Ballora's hand and take her to my room knowing what he meant by playing twister. "While they're playing that game what do you what to do in my room?" I asked looking around for a thing to do. "Let's dance again." Ballora suggest with a blush. Why are you blushing Lora!? "O-Ok... Oh and with moo-sic!" I smiled. "Moo-sick?" Ballora said with confusion. "Music." I laughed. "Oh! Alright then." Ballora chuckled. I don't know what to play. "We'll dance individual ok?" Ballora said smirking. "Ok! But I'll be horrible at dancing!" I yelled. "Don't worry no one will see you but me." She said rubbing my shoulder. "Ok then." I told her. She walks to my computer types my password and puts in a USB in my monitor. "Wait! How did you know my password!?" I asked. "Ennard." Ha! Figures. "Mind I ask if I can use it?" Ballora asked. "Since you already went on my computer without permission I guess you can go on it but no porn!" I joked. "Hell no!" Ballora said and put up the moo-sick on. It sounded like a lullaby.

She she stops dancing, she looks at me with a big smile, and I was looking at her in awe. "Wow! You dance so well and the music is... Unbelievable!" I exclaim to her. "You must be a world best dancer." I smiled at her and she turns away blushing. "T-thank you Babeh... Your turn!" She turns back to me expecting me to dance. "O-oh! Uumm ok then." Several bad dancing and laughters I stopped and fall on my bed blushing. "OK! We are done for today!" I yelled but only to hear slightly muffled by my pillow. "Alrighty then... So what shall we do miss Baby?" Ballora asked formally. "I don't know... How about get more snacks? Or may be see Ennard and the others?" I made only two suggestions. "Hmmm? I guess we could see the others." She said and I agree. When we went out of my room I tripped and fell missing Ballora which is good and bad at the same time. "Are you ok?" Ballora asked pulling me up off the floor. "Yeah, I am so clumsy after breaking my leg a few months ago." I said showing Ballora my stitched scar. "What happened?!" Ballora examine my scar. "Well I'll tell in another time but right now...Whoa!" I dodged a flying shoe from downstairs. "What in the...?" I look down and saw a mess, things on the floor, Bidy curled in a corner, the others fighting... well playing me and Ennard's game of 'throwing things around'. "OH COME ON ENNARD!!! Play without me!?! You are sick!!!" I ran downstairs and tackled Ennard down with a laugh. Few minutes of bruised and cries we stopped fighting and relaxed on the couch. "Lora? If you ever come to my place... make sure bring a helmet and first aid kits." I laughed and she didn't laugh but made a concern face. 'Sorry but it is true' I thought in my head feeling guilty. "One more thing... We can always go in my room if things get out of hand." I smiled at her then she smile and nodded. " Baby?" "Yeah?" "I am hoping if we can have a sleepover at my place if you and the others want to come." Ballora tilted her head. "Yeah We'd love to long legs!!!" Ennard said as the others laughed and agreed. "Long legs?" I questioned out loud and looked at her legs. Oh they are long. I looked at Ballora who is covering her face turning beet red. "Ballora you have nice legs! Don't be shy about that." I smiled then blushed when I said that. Seriously!? Nice legs!? BABY YOU PERVY LITTLE SHIT!!!