Goodbye

Baby POV

After what Ballora told me about her dream I wanna make her famous. So I search everywhere online for the high class dancing thing and a singing class and found what I'm looking for. I emailed them to sent me an application for Ballora to participate in and me too. After weeks the applications arrives in the mail box. I opened the mail and walked to the kitchen reading it. I called Ballora on the phone and ask her a lot of questions for the application. When it's all done I just need her to sign and her mother signature. Everything is done I sent the application to them and waited for a reply. A month later it finally arrives. I called Ballora first before reading it. "Ballora! Your reply is here! I'll go to your place!" I told her excitedly. "Ok!" I turned off my phone and ran to Ballora's place quickly. I saw Ballora at her door waiting me, I ran inside and jumped on the couch but bounced off. "I'll sit here then." I gave Ballora her mail and she reads it. "Baby! I'm in the program!!" Ballora jumps around screaming while her whole family cheers for her. "Thank you Baby! You gonna make my dream come true! Thank you!" She picks me up and twirls me with her. "You're welcome Ballora!" She stops spinning me and kissed me passionately. When your make out session is over I hold up my mail to Ballora. "This is my dream come true or my dream destroyer." I said nervously. "Read it Baby. I'm completely sure you're going to be accepted in the program." Ballora kissed my cheek. "Yeah ok." I opened it and read it top to bottom. I am accepted! But I'll pretend I don't. I frowned and looked down dropping the paper. "Baby did did you...?" She looks at me and I shook my head grabbing the paper. "Baby! I'm so sorry!" She said. "For what? For falling a sick joke? Cause I am accepted too!" I laughed showing my accepted paper. "Baby you scared me! Don't do that!" Ballora frowned at me. "But I am going!" I smiled jumping up and down. "You!" Ballora hugs me and letting out quiet sobs. "Ballora... Oh Ballora I'm so so sorry for scaring you." I hug her tighly. "Never joke like th-that again." Ballora said. "Ok I promise. I'm sorry." I rub Ballora's back. "It's ok. I'm happy you been accepted." She smiles at me while I wipe away her tears. "So it says I'm supposed to go to... California!? And be there by July 6th!? That is the next three days!!" I yelled. "That's so far and so little time!!" Ballora said and looked on her paper. "I have to leave later before you like in the next weekend. I'll be going to France." Ballora has tears in her eyes. "I guess we have to move away from each other." I said as Ballora sat down crying. "Ballora." I hug her tightly. "It's ok. We will see each other again." I told her softly. "But what if we don't?" She said still crying. "No. We will." I kissed her and back away. "Like I said... I wanna make you famous." I told her and she smiles. "Ballora I have to go pack up. Promise you'll be at the airport before I leave?" I asked her and she nods. I went home, telling everyone I am accepted in the program, pack everything I need, went to the store and get a gift for Ballora, went to the airport, waiting for my flight to announced on the PA. I turned and saw Ballora running up to me with tears again. "Baby!" She picks up me and hugs tightly. "Hey Ballora." I hug back. She let's go of me and she looks around for my family but didn't see them but hers. "Where is your brothers and your mom?" She asked. "They're not gonna make it when I leave." I frowned. "But at least you and the others here for me. "I smiled. "Flight to California please be boarded." The girl announced. "Well here I go... Ballora here is your gift!" I gave her gift. "Open it after I leave ok?" I asked and she nods. "I love you Ballora." "I love you too Baby." "I'll make sure to call you!" I yelled as I ran to board on the plane. I find my seat, claim it, and wait for the plane take off. Minutes later I received a text from Ballora.

Ballora(Girlfriend) - I love your gift Baby. I miss you already. 💔

Baby - I miss you too. Don't worry... I will always remember you by looking at our pictures we took at the festival last year. 💜

Ballora(Girlfriend) - Good. I 💜 you.

Baby - I 💜 you 2.

I turned off my phone when the plane takes off. "I'll won't forget you ever." I told as I thought Ballora can heard that.

Ballora POV

When Baby ran to catch her plane and opened the gift and saw a card and a heart shaped box. I opened the box and saw me and her in both hearts I have tears in my eyes while putting on the necklace. I opened the card and it says. 'Don't you cry I'll be back, and I will never forget you, I'll never ever forget you.' I could tell it is a homemade card. I saw another note. 'I wanna make you famous.' And her signature is on the card. I smiled and texted Baby of how I loved the gift she gave me. She responsed until she couldn't. I went home thinking about her, I played on my bed crying to myself. "Goodbye Baby."I cried and cried until no tears are left to be shed. I got up to eat dinner,finished, washing the dishes, went upstairs, change into my Pajamas, climb into bed, and sleep.