Our night we spent together

Warning! Lemon Alert! Warning! Lemon Alert! I'll be making lemonade later in this Chapter! You've been warned. Oh and a long chapter of pleasure. >=3

Freddy POV

Truth or dare sometimes brings two person together. Good job BonBon! I got a good dare for Baby and Ballora. We all sat down in a circle. "Ok! Who is going first!?" Ennard yelled. "I'll go f--" "Ok I'll start since no one wants too!" Ennard cuts Baby off. "But I said I'll be--" "Ballora, Truth or Dare!?" Ennard yells. "Truth." Ballora said. "Is it true you dance?!" Ennard yelled at Ballora. "Yes. Isn't obvious?" Ballora rolled her eyes. "No!" Ennard looked at her. "My turn! Freddy, truth or dare?" Foxy asked. "I'll go with Dare." I said. "I dare you to... Slap Baby!" I stiffened so did Ballora. "What!? Why!?" I groaned and walked up to Baby, I brought up my hand and slap her gently. "Hey! You can't do that! Slap!" Foxy yelled. "You never said how hard and I finished the dare." I smirked at Foxy sitting back to my spot. "My turn. Ennard, truth or dare?" I turned to Ennard. "Dare!" He straightened up. "I dare you speak quietly." I smiled at him while he frowns. "Until the morning arrived." Ennard slumped down. "Ok." He said sighing. "It won't be too easy for me." He said sitting back up. "My turn!" BonBon raised her hand. "Ballora, Truth or Dare?" She asked her. "Dare." She said. "I dare you to...uhh? I dare you to kiss anyone who is sitting beside you on your left side. And has to kiss on the cheek." BonBon smiles while Ballora looked at her left and kissed that person with no problem. "Aww thank you Ballora." Foxy said smiling. "Freddy I should have said on the right side of her." BonBon whispered to me. "That's ok there is a next time." I whispered back. "My turn." Ennard said. "But didn't you already had a turn?" Baby said. "No." He is clearly lying. "Liar. I'll go. Freddy, truth or dare?" Baby asked me. "Truth." "Fun!" Baby said. "Fun?" I asked. "The F word... I can't say it so I just use the word 'Fun' to replace it." Baby explained. "Anyway is it true you... You uhh... I have no clue I'll just say randomly. Is it true you take dance class ever?" "Yes." She looks at me. "You? You dance?" Baby said. "Yes but on the first day I quit." I told her. "Wow." Baby began to laugh. "I'll just go." Ballora said as Baby calms down. "BonBon truth or Dare?" "Dare..." "I dare you to go to bed. It's pass your bed time." Ballora said. I looked at BonBon looking so tired. "I'll take her to bed." I stood up, picked up BonBon's sleepy figure. "No... I want to dare Baby to kiss Ballora." BonBon yawns. "I'll do it." I told her as I heard the others howls.

Foxy POV

After Freddy left with BonBon Ennard dare Baby to kiss Ballora on the lips for 5 minutes we all except Baby and Ballora. Baby hesitating and so is Ballora. Finally Baby turned to her and leaned up to kiss her. They take it slow then finally connect lips together. A minute passed they are far apart. 2 minute passed they are much closer together and Freddy came back. 3 minute passed Baby sitting on Ballora's lap while Ballora wrapped her hands around Baby's waist. 4 minute passed things got juicy because we heard a soft moan. 5 minute passed they broke off breathing heavily blushing like crazy, look at them! Baby got off of Ballora's lap and sat beside her covering her face with her hands and Ballora turned around and hugs her knees. "Aww so shy." I laughed. "Since Baby and Ballora won't be playing anymore I guess we should go to bed." I said as the two nodded and Ennard frowned. "Ok. Baby and Ballora sleep together in Ballora's room, I'll sleep here, Foxy you sleep with BonBon and make sure Freddy is sleeping on the floor with the extra mattress." Ennard said. "Wow. You're r-right Baby he kn-knows how to get around." Ballora stuttered. "Yeah I'm tired see you guys in the afternoon!" I lefted them behind and getting to the room I've been shown by Ballora earlier. I saw Freddy sleeping on the mattress and BonBon sleeping on the other side of the bed. I went under the cover trying to wake BonBon. I closed my eyes a let the darkness consume me.

Lemon! Is here!🍋

Ballora POV

Aaaahhhh! Baby's lips are so soft! I wanna kiss her again!! God! I looked at Baby and saw her taking off her shorts for the night. I turned away quickly blushing. Ooh!! I need her! "Ready for bed?" Baby asked. "Y-yeah." I turned to see Baby on my bed. Oooo! I can't handle it anymore I need her! I climbed on the bed and straddle her leaning over Baby. "Wha-what are you doing B-Ballora!?!" Baby blushed but didn't move away since I trapped her. "I can't handle the feelings for you Babeh. I need you, I wanted you to be mine." I told her blushing I started to kiss Baby's neck earning some soft moans. "I-I feel the same..." Baby said blushing. I pulled back and stared at her. "You do?" I asked at her. "Yeah...ever since I first laid my eyes on you." She admits. "Me too... So can we do this?" I asked and she nods. Yay! I went back to her neck. I gave a small gentle suck on her soft, smooth neck and licking that spot while hearing Baby moaning with pleasure. I took off her shirt with lust, her bra is in the way so I start things slow. I kissed above Baby's collar bone and heard a small whimper from Baby. "Aww... Your cute." I smiled and she frowned. "Am not!" She sticks out her tongue at me causing me to laugh. "Whatever you say." I went to her stomach and licked her abdomen and went lower near her pussy. "Bal-Ballora..." Baby moaned my name her breathing went slightly faster. I went up to Baby's face and kissed her. Baby licked my bottom lip and went in my mouth but I fought her with my tongue. Baby won and explored my mouth making me moan in the process. We stop, Baby took off my shirt and unclip my bra revealing my breast. She sat up before gently caressing my upper body. I moaned loudly but not too loud as the rubbing stops, she is pinching my tender but yet perky nipple while Baby began sucking the other one. I am beginning to get excited from the kisses and the licking. Baby switched afterwards while I unclip her bra too. I gently caressing her breast, I stopped before pulling off my pants then my underwear and saw Baby blushing and use my pillow to cover her face with embarrassment. I laughed at her adorable shyness. "Why so shy love?" I rubbed her blocked pussy up and down making Baby's back bent and her legs twitched. "Ah! Am n-not!" Baby threw the pillow away and tackled me. "Oof!" She smirked at me. "Punishment for the dancer." Baby cooes before gently rubbing my inner thigh teasingly making me whimper. "Baby...hurry up." I looked away blushing.

No one POV

Ballora grew impatient and annoyed about Baby teasing her like this. "Bae! I can't handle y-you teasing me like th-this." Ballora stuttered making Baby smile widely. "OK!" Baby chuckles before rubbing Ballora's clitoris gently making Ballora squirm underneath the short red head. "Oh god..." Ballora moans out softly holding onto Baby. Ballora's breath quickens as Baby puts in a finger going in and out slowly then goes a bit faster. "No fa-fair! I wanted to...do this to...ah!...y-you." Ballora moans and pouting at the same time. "You cum first then I'll let you do it to me." Baby add another finger and went much faster and deeper making Ballora moan louder, arching her back, clenching to the bed sheets, and legs twitching. "Ok...!" Ballora agrees then she felt she is about to cum. "I'm a-about to c-cum!" Ballora moans out and Baby stops making Ballora groan. "Babeh! I was close." Ballora frowns at her short partner. "I know." Baby smirked as she lays on her stomach crawling to Ballora's womanhood. "But I am not done yet." Baby said. Baby breathes in and blew on Ballora's clitoris making her moan shakily and shivered. "Bae...!" Ballora giggled. "That tickles!" Ballora kept giggling then gasp arching her back again by Baby's tongue made contact at last. "Oooh...!" Ballora smiled bitting her lips. Baby kept licking and pumping her two fingers back in Ballora's tight space. Ballora is close again and not wanting Baby to stop, so she held Baby's head making sure she stays where is. Baby chuckled and stops licking but continue to pump but went faster and deeper once more. "I'm close... Don't stop...please." Ballora begged Baby. "Alright cum for me." Baby said then laughs realizing what she said slowing down her pace. "Don't laugh!" Ballora yelled at Baby then she cover her mouth as she finally came on Baby's fingers. Baby takes her fingers out and begun to lick off the delicious treat that is given her. "You taste good Ballora." Baby said and licked Ballora's pussy to get every drop of cum. "I'm sure...you liked it." Ballora pants heavily. Baby hugs Ballora for awhile then Ballora gently push Baby down taking off her underwear seeing she's pretty wet from the excitement. "I going to return the favor." Ballora said seducing Baby. "Then bring it." Baby said smiling.

Baby POV

My turn of being pleasured by her. She went down and suck my pussy. I moaned quietly as I can. She began to lick me. "Oh my god that feels wet...!" I yelled in a whisper causing Ballora started to laugh. "I know." Ballora kept laughing. "Ballora!" I pushed her off the bed. "Sorry but... Hahaheehee! Y-your reaction... I can't." Ballora laughs getting up. "Not funny..." I frowned crossing my arms then giggled. "Ok so it is funny." I kissed Ballora cheeks as she calms down. She pushed me down again. "Oof!" I felt Ballora tongue once again on me going up and down. After some pleasure she sticks her tongue inside me making me moan loudly. Her tongue wiggled in me. "Ballora... I'm close..!" My body shakes. Ballora takes her tongue out and sticks in her three figure in me and wiggled them fast. I covered my mouth as came on her fingers. I laid there knowing Ballora will clean herself and me. After doing that she came lying down with me cuddling. "I love you Babe." Ballora kissed my neck again making me moan. "I love you too BALLORA!!!" I yelled when Ballora bit my neck.

There! Finished the longest chapter I have done! There goes my last of innocence. XD

Words: 1842