BonBon Chapter #1

BonBon POV

I woke up seeing a dark room. "Ugh." I sat up stretching my body while yawning. Another day in my life. I got up changing into my favorite clothes. I wear a blue sweater with a bow printed on and a black circle too, a light blue skirt, blue tights, black shoes and tie my blue hair into two pigtails looking like a rabbit ears. I walked downstairs to eat. I saw my big brother Francis, but Francis never say foster sister because he felt that I am family and deserve to be called a sister. I am adopted by his family so yeah. I walked up to him. "Hey Francis!" I smiled and looks down at me with a smile. "Hey BonBon!" He rub my head fast making my hair a mess. "Hey! Don't do that!" I laughed and hit his away. "Ok!" He smiled and went back eating. "So how's your sleep?" He asked me. "Hmm? It's ok." I told while getting a chair, put it against the fridge, standing on the chair, getting my cereal box, and you know the rest. I sat down eating my cereal of Mini Wheats. "So ready for your second year of junior high?" He asked. "Yeah!" I smiled I'm 13 years old and I'm smart but act like child. "C'mon we gotta leave and meet up with Hailey." He told me. "Yay! Funtimefoxy!" I smiled and put away my bowl and my spoon in the sink for Mom to wash while we're at school. I walked out with our school things and headed for school. 9 months of school is going great and quite funny until a new student came late. "There's a new student coming?" I asked Francis. "Yeah! Everyone is talking about her or him." He told me.  "I think she or he is coming later after lunch." He told me. "Ok." I said to me and headed for class. "Hey BonBon!" Bonnet came up to me. "Hey Bonnet!" We hug each other. "Did you hear the new student is a girl?" She said. "What? she's a girl?" I said excited. "But she's coming on Monday tho." Well that's makes a lot more sense. "Yeah but everyone thinks it's today after lunch." I told her. "People." We both laughed. "Let's get to class." Bonnet said and I agreed. After school me Francis and Hailey meet up at the park. "Hey Funtime Foxy!" Francis yells. "Hey Funtime Freddy!" Hailey came running to us. "Hey BonBon." Hailey high fives me. "Hi!" I smiled. "Ready to go to paintball!?" Hailey jumps around eager to shoot Francis repeatedly. "No." Francis said frowning. "Aww! Come on!" Hailey frowns. "No!" Francis walks away. "Freddy!" Hailey ran up to him and I just followed them. I felt someone coming behind me so I ran up to Hailey and Francis quickly. "Someone is following us." I whispered to the two and they nod. "Run!" We all ran to whos house is closer. Hailey's house. We ran inside and closed the door panting. "Hailey. You're here early." Hailey's mom said surprised. "Well we have to since someone has been following us and scaring BonBon." "I didn't feel safe so I ran up to them and told them." When I said that the door bell rings. "Who is it?" Hailey's mom answered the door. "BonBon here?" I realized who it is. "Bonnet? Why didn't you say something?" I walked up to her. "Sorry for scaring you guys you wouldn't stop running away from me." She laughs. "Ok ok." Francis frowns. "So are we still going to the park and meet the others?" Bonnet asked and we all looked at Hailey's mom for consent. "Yeah you guys can go." Hailey's mom shakes her and smiling. "Come on!" Hailey ran out. "Bye!" I waved good-bye and catching up to the others. We ran to the park again and saw our freaky gang. "Hi guys!" "Hey BonBon!" Everyone said. "Yenndo, Electro Bab, and Lolbit, you guys looking well." Francis greeted. "You too!" Louis said smiling. "You still short as ever Francis." Eric said laughing. "Shut up your shorter than I am!" Francis yells making everyone laugh. "Even tho it's true buddy." Yuji said smirking. "So true." Hailey said. "Ok ok! I'm short you guys happy?" Francis frowns. "Happy!" Louis said laughing. "Oh yeah." Eric said tapping his foot. "Yas." Yuji said. "Always happy!" Me and Bonnet said at the same time. "Hm!" Hailey smiled. "Yuji!" I called him. "Yeah BonBon?" He came to me. "Have you gotten what you promised me?" I asked. "Yeah here you go." He gave me 50 bucks. "Thanks but this should be illegal." I laughed. "It should." He laughs. "So you guys ready for some parkour?" Hailey said. "Yeah!" Everyone said at the same time but a scream is heard. "Ennard you bastard!" We saw a Edward running away from the girl from school. "I'm sorry Scarlet!!!" He yelled as they ran out of our sight. "Is that the new girl?" Bonnet asked. "Maybe." Yuji said. "I'm pretty sure she is." Eric said. "Lol." Louis smirked. "Ok back to our fun!" Hailey said. "Ready set go!" We all ran and doing some parkour and free running and some failing. Once we're done we said our goodbyes and leave to get home before gets to dark. I went in my room after me and Francis had dinner. I changed into my Pajamas, turned off the lights, and climbed into my bed falling to sleep after a long day.