Freedom!

Ballora POV

A week after Baby's incident on the stairs she been grumpy all the time in her hospital bed. The school is talking about this a lot even some came up to me and asked about me and her relationship. I waited til school is done for the day. Bell rings I got up, gather my things, went to my locker putting some stuff away that I don't need to bring home, went to the parking lot, and waited for Ennard. "Ballora!!!" Ennard came running with a big smile on his face. "Let's go!! The others can walk!!" He opens the door and pushed me inside I tuck my legs before he closed it, he jumps in the driver's side when I sat up nearly and he floor it causing me to fall back on my back. When he stops I sat up quickly and put on my seat belt and hang on. We arrived at the hospital quickly and horrified by the trip I immediately jump off taking a breather before heading inside. I walked to the elevator pressing the button to go up. I waited and Ennard stand beside me being quiet. -DING- The elevator door opens we went in and Ennard pressed the their button. The elevator music is not good but I liked it anyways. Door opens we headed to Baby's room, opened the door seeing Baby playing with a rubber gloves that the nurses and doctors uses. She has it blown up, she colored it into a funny looking turkey, and made funny turkey noises making her giggle and wiggling the man made turkey across her. "Baby!" Ennard barged in and saw what's happening. "Oh my God you do that too!?!" Ennard smiled as Baby shrugs and continue what she's doing. "Hey Baby." I chuckled at the motion she doing. She looks up and laughs turning pink. "Why are you doing that?" I asked coming beside her. "What? Everyone has there own why of dealing with stress while in hospital." Baby said going back to her... Playing with her turkey. "Yeah I guess so." Sitting on the bed with her. "Did you know I'll be getting out of this jail house today?" She said smiling at the turkey. "What? No I haven't." I smiled at the turkey too finding it quite funny. "Oh my God!!! Baby you be free!!!" Ennard yelled. "And we can have our ship sailing again!!!" Ennard smiled. "Ennard not so loud!!!" Baby hit him with the turkey. "And who's our!?" Baby said. "We are already a couple." Baby said leaning against me. "What!? When!?" Ennard yells, I looked away smiling feeling my cheeks burn. "Uhh... During the sleep over at Ballora's place." Baby and Ennard screamed then the doctor came rushing in. "Finally!!! You are a thing!!!" Ennard jumps around while me and Baby cover ourselves under the blanket. We can hear shouts and screams but we looks at each smiling and talk for bit while the outside are dealing with the excitement. "So? We couldn't have our date last Friday." I said disappointed. "Yeah but we can always go on this Friday with my crutches." Baby smiled. "Yeah I guess so." I gave a peck before we noticed it's quiet in the room. We uncover ourselves seeing Ennard gone and the doctors is also gone. We look at each other then we began laughing at the silence. "Let's go to cafeteria! I'm hungry!" Baby said getting up and held on my shoulder. "Ok." We got up I helped Baby with her crutches to her. "Here." I gave them to her and she uses them to stand. "Thank you Ballora." She smiled and we headed to the cafeteria to eat.

Baby POV

To the Cafeteria! I'm starving! We went in elevator waiting to go down to the main level. The door opens I immediately went out and headed to cafeteria and I think I heard Ballora laughing at me of how fast I'm going. "Hurry Ballora! Even I'm faster than you are!" I laughed and I almost fall but I didn't. I take a seat and waited for Ballora. I waited and waited for her but she didn't came yet. I stood up and saw her with a tray of food. "Ballora you didn't tell me you are getting food. I was worried." I sat down sighing in relief. "Sorry Babeh." Ballora kissed my cheek. "Yeah... Let's eat!" I looked at the food with hunger. "The doctor said after lunch I can go home so I wanna eat and go home!" I told her eating my fries. "So that's why you came down here quickly." Ballora laughs. "Shut it and eat!" I yelled and Ballora scoffs. After eating we got up and put away the tray. "Ballora sorry for saying that I'm just wanna leave here." I told her when she turns her back on me. "Ugh... I know." She turns around and hugs me tightly. "This place is driving you insane." She chuckles. "Yeah c'mon Ennard is probably waiting for us." I told her and she nods. We headed out and saw Ennard sleeping on the wheel. "Take a video!" I told Ballora and she smiles getting out her phone. She put a a thumbs up for it's recording. I opened the door and hit him on his back his head drops down and honk the horn startling him awake. "Aaaahhhhhh! I'm awake!" Ennard said and looked around for the source of his fear while we laughed. Ballora stops recording and sat in the car with me. "You guys suck!" Ennard said and drove fast. We made it to Ballora's house. "See you tomorrow at school Ballora!" I yelled out. "Ok! See you tomorrow!" Ballora waved back and went in her place. "Let's go!" Ennard drove off again stopping at our place. I walked inside and sat on the couch sighing. "Freedom at last!" I kicked back and watch some TV.