Undecided - 16.

Monday, December 26, 2016
Houston, TX

I sat in the kitchen eating a gallon of Butter Pecan ice cream, my favorite. It's 6 AM and I'm the only one awake at the moment. I only had a good two hours of sleep. I couldn't really sleep with so many thoughts running throughout my head.

Makes it no better that my dumb ass is eating ice cream when it's nearly 40 degrees outside. I had to have it though. I was craving this throughout the night.

I was sitting at the kitchen table when I heard footsteps. Looking up, it was the last person I expected to see. I haven't seen Alexis since our fist fight and it's a surprise to see her before me.

We made eye contact but we didn't speak. Why would I? While she roamed throughout the refrigerator, I kept my eyes on her. I noticed her black eye and her puffy lips. She had a scratch on her nose as well. Honestly, she looked a fool but I guess that's my fault.

As she fixed herself something to eat, we still didn't mumble a word to one another. She was deep into her phone while I was deep into my ice cream.

"Do you know where the plastic forks and stuff at?" I heard. I didn't think she was talking to me even though we're the only two in the kitchen. I slowly shot my eyes at her and saw her looking at me with no type of expression.

"What?" I asked.

"Where's the plastic?"

I shrugged. Why the hell would I know? She stay here, not me.

"I don't know. Check the pantry."

She did as I said and came out with her plastic. She grabbed her food out of the microwave and wrapped it in Saran wrap and aluminum foil.

"Bye." She said heading for the door.

"Where you going this early?" I asked. No, I was not being nice to this trick. I was just being nosey. It's 6 AM and she's walking out of the house this early.

"To work." She mumbled, "Anything else?"

I rolled my eyes, "Bye."

Once she was gone, I locked the door behind her and put the ice cream away. I was starting to get cold so I didn't need anymore of that. I cleaned my area off and walked upstairs to my room. I needed to get some more hours of sleep but I was starting to miss Chad. It was an hour ahead in D.C so I know he's probably awake, getting ready for work.

He answered my Facetime call just before I felt the urge to hang up. Seeing his handsome face made me smile. I really missed him.

"Miss me yet?" I asked when I saw a smile spread across his face

"Miss me yet?" I asked when I saw a smile spread across his face. He was in the middle of getting dressed.

"I do actually. Thought about calling you but I didn't think you would be awake. Isn't it like 6 down there?"