-DRUGGED

10/19/17

"don't touch me!" she screamed

hyuk

i had grabbed her arm and pulled her up from her arm, earning a loud scream from her. i wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug as she fought back, her eyes still tightly shut.

"shh.. it's okay, liyu." i said, trying to sound as calming as i possibly could. she grew weak, like a rag doll, giving into my hug. from the hug i picked her up bridal style, carrying her to the car. i opened the passenger door, laying her onto the seat.

i shut the door, running to the other side, opening my door and sliding in. i glanced over at her, admiring her features. though her eyes were puffy, her lips swollen, and her nose red, she still looked beautiful.

i buckled up, looking away. i put the key into the ignition, starting the car. i quickly drove off, feeling a pair of eyes digging into my side profile. i glanced over to see her staring at me.

"what's wrong?" i asked, looking back to the road.

"where are we going?" i could sense panic in her voice.

"home," i lied.

i stared at her in the hospital bed, her eyes shut. i had taken her to the hospital, hoping they could do something. all they did was put her in a room and drug her up. that's all they always do at least.

it's not like she wouldn't remember what happened. it's not like the drugs could wipe her memory and make her the same. hospitals are confusing, they never actually help, they just give drugs to drown the depression and hurt.

i couldn't get the way she was crying over the phone out of my head. before i could ponder on it more, her phone screen lit up. i lifted her phone up, unlocking it. i read the message that was on the screen, anger growing inside of me.

d: hey, i'm done with my girlfriend. what did you need again? btw make it quick because i'm gonna go hang out w some friends

i knew what he was doing. i typed back a response, glaring at the screen.

song liyu: don't text this number again.

d: wdym? what'd i do?

song liyu: this isn't song liyu, dumbass. she's in the fucking hospital.

d: why?

song liyu: bye.

d: um????

before i could respond, i looked up, seeing liyu sitting straight up, staring at me.

"what're you doing, hyuk?" her words slowly danced out of her mouth, guilt rushing through me immediately.

"texting dabin.." i mumbled quietly, but loud enough for her to hear. before i could explain myself she leaned forward, snatching the phone from my hands. she read over the messages, her eyes widening.

"why would you text him??" she panicked.

dabin

i wasn't really out with my girlfriend, because i don't have one. i wasn't really going to hang out with friends, because i don't have any. i just didn't want to talk to her, knowing she lied to me.

though, thinking back she never lied. we were never together, and it was just a cliché love story. just with one person in love.

i didn't know i was driving to the hospital until i swerved, almost hitting someone. they honked at me, making me flinch. i sighed, 5 minutes away.

as i opened the hospital doors, i rushed over to the counter. "do you have a song liyu here?" i asked the lady.

"room 120, sir." she didn't even do the proper check, or whatever they called it. it was confusing but i didn't question it. i ran down the hall to the elevator, pressing the up button.

the door opened and two people stepped out, their eyes puffy and their lips swollen. i dashed inside, pressing the correct floor. the elevator seemed slow, the music floating around in my ears. the door opened, three people stepping inside and one stepping out.

i took long steps to her room, the door already opened when i got there. right as i walked in i knew it was a mistake, but it was worth it.

"what're you doing-" hyuk was cut off by her calming voice, a small smile spreading across my lips.

"dabin!" she exclaimed, reaching forward and opening her arms. i could tell she was drugged up. she stared at me with tired, hooded eyes.

i wrapped my arms around her, whispering into her ear.

"there was never anyone else, only you." before she could say anything else i pulled away from the hug, brushing myself off. i looked at hyuk and smiled.

"thank you for bringing her here." i tried to sound as sincere as possible, but i was lying. i didn't want her to be drugged up, but i couldn't do anything about it other than watch and accept it. she seemed happy, and that's all that mattered right now.

-

-

i was thinking on deleting this story, but i was convinced not to. i apologize for having such a messy story, but i'm trying to sweep all of the drama out with a broom.

here's a long chapter!!!! 800+ words(:

ill be writing a lot this week

be sure to vote and comment!!

bye,

fighting !