-HURT

10/06/17

he grabbed his keys and went outside, getting into his car

he grabbed his keys and went outside, getting into his car. a large smirk spread across his lips.

he soon pulled up to her driveway, shutting his car off and quickly getting out. he stuffed his keys into his pocket, heading straight for her backyard, jumping the fence. he grabbed a small key from underneath a flower pot by her backdoor's step and unlocked the door.

he quietly locked it back up and took off his shoes, sneaking upstairs to her bedroom. he could hear music playing from her room and a beautiful voice singing to the lyrics of the song.

he pulled out his phone and decided to video it for a couple of minutes. once the song was over he slid his phone into his back pocket and burst into her room, yelling in a low voice.

she screamed, falling back onto the floor. he burst out laughing, tears forming in his eyes from laughing so much. he calmed down when he noticed her outfit. she was wearing short silk shorts with a loose silk tank top. he looked her up and down, thoughts coming into his head and confidence forming quickly.

his thoughts were interrupted by what she said.

"you done checking me out yet?" she smirked, holding in a laugh.

he rolled his eyes, walking over to her and helping her up. his hands were cold when hers were extremely warm. when he pulled her up, he pulled her into him, her body heating him up. she felt her cheeks getting warm as she bit her lip, looking at his lips.

his face got closer to hers, his breath making her face warm up more than before.

her phone instantly went off. he let go of her, rolling his eyes. he went to her door and leaned against it as she picked up the phone. as soon as she heard the voice she let out a deep breath of air that she didn't realize she was holding in.

"hey, lenni! guess what!" hyuk could be heard on the other end of the call, our excitement in his voice.

"oh, hey hyuk. what's up?" she sat down, crossing her legs as she listened.

"you know that girl who you gave my number to?" his voice slightly lowered.

"yeah?" she bit her lip nervously, wondering what she did.

"we went on a date!" he yelled in her ear.

she moved the phone away from her face when she did, startled.

"really? how'd it go?" she put the phone back to her ear.

"it was amazing- no, sorry. she was amazing. she dressed so beautifully and she was just beautiful. i bet i'm in love. yenni i'm in love!!!" he yelled into her ear again.

she just laughed and shook her head. "told you that you'd like her, but i've gotta go for now. ill talk to you later, okay?"

"okay," he said.

she hung up the phone, setting it down. when she looked up dabin had his hands rolled into his fists, his knuckles turning white. she tilted her head, confused, trying to read his emotions. all she saw was jealousy.

why would he be jealous? she thought to herself.

"i'm going, goodnight." he said as he left the room.

before he could make it down the stairs, she grabbed his wrist, stopping him. he turned around, anger in his eyes.

"what?" he bellowed.

she was taken aback by his anger, tears forming in her eyes from his piercing glare.

his expression softened a little when he saw her tears, sighing.

"nothing, goodnight.." she said in a quiet voice, letting go of his wrist.

he walked out the back door, leaving her standing there alone, ready to fall apart any second.

as soon as the door shut, she slid against the wall, pulling her knees up to her face and wrapping her arms around her legs. she started sobbing into her knees until she felt a cold presence next to her.

-

-