-TULIP

10/01/17

she shrugged it off and went back to eating

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

she shrugged it off and went back to eating.

1:35 pm

she was still at the cafe, her food already eaten. she was drinking a strawberry smoothie, leaning over the counter while hyuk talked to her.

"hey, yenni, aren't you single?" he winked at her, making her choke on her drink.

"hyuk- yes. but i'm going on a date tonight, so don't try anything." he pouted, his bottom lip sticking out.

"do you have anyone that you could hook me up with then?" he continued to pout.

she nodded in response, a large smile spreading across his lips.

"the trash can." he laughed loudly, clearly not offended by her joke.

"no, but seriously i do have someone for you." she pulled out her phone, giving him the girl's number.

"thank you so much yenni!" he smiled widely, again.

"yeah. anyways, i have to get going if i want to actually be ready in time for my date." he nodded in response as she walked out of the cafe.

she got another notification on her phone, quickly pulling it from her pocket.

dabin🙈: so you're confirming it's a date?

sohng lee yeuh: i guess.

dabin🙈: alright. i'm expecting you to be ready by the requested time, beautiful.

sohng lee yeuh: stop calling me beautiful.

dabin🙈: but you are?

sohng lee yeuh: go away.

she was pissed. she didn't know why, but she was. she bit her cheek angrily, speeding up her pace. she soon reached her apartment, locking the door behind her. she rushed upstairs, throwing

her closet door open, panicking

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

her closet door open, panicking. she didn't like the outfit she chose for tonight, tears flossing over her eyes as she got more and more frustrated. she pulled out her phone and facetimed her best friend, kim jihee.

"what?" jihee said, clearly just being woken up.

"i need help, i can't find anything to wear for my date tonight.." she slowed her breathing, calming down.

"alright, i'll help. but who's this kwon hyuk person? they just randomly texted me and said they were your friend?"

she threw her head back in laughter, patting herself on the back in accomplishment. the two talked for the rest of the night until there was a knock on her door, signaling dabin was at her apartment.

she suddenly started to panic again, rushing over to the mirror. she looked herself up and down, calming down in the process. confidence flowed through her. she looked cute. she felt cute.

"coming!" she yelled, rushing down the stairs

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"coming!" she yelled, rushing down the stairs. she quickly swung the door open, a beautiful tall young man standing in her doorway with a single tulip in his veiny hand. she admired him, looking at him from his shoes up to his hair.

"checking me out, huh?" he winked at her, running his hands through his soft hair.

she shook her head quickly, "no!"

he hummed in response, handing her the tulip. she smiled, walking to his fairly nice car. he opened the passenger side door, letting her get in. he shut the door then ran to the other side, quickly getting into the front seat.

"why'd you pick somewhere so expensive?" she asked, biting the inside of her cheek.

"because i want to spend money on you like you're mine." he smirked, pulling out of her driveway.

-

-