-TOUCHED

!WARNING!
this chapter contains content that may trigger some of you, if you have troubles reading strong content, please click out, thank you.

10/18/17

i just wanted this day to be over with already

she woke up early that morning, a tight arm around her waist. she tried to move, the arm tightening around her.

"hoseok, stop!" she tried to take his arm off, it not budging.

"don't leave me." he grumbled into her back.

she squirmed until he let go, standing up. she felt sore all over. she had a killer hangover. before she could do anything about it, she realized how sore she was. she couldn't remember what happened last night. she looked down, noticing she was only in a single baggy shirt.

"hoseok.. what the hell?" she darted her eyes over at him. a large grin was plastered onto his face.

everything came rushing into her head, making her headache worse. the fighting back, the undressing, the drinking, the yelling, the tears, everything. her eyes glossed over with tears, her body instantly feeling disgusting and dirty.

she grabbed her phone from the counter and ran down the stairs to the door, a yelling hoseok behind her. she unlocked the door and swung it open, sprinting down the steps. she called hyuk, continuing to run as it rang.

"hello?" there was a groggy voice on the other side of the phone.

"hyuk-" she couldn't finish her sentence before breaking down, her sides cramped from running and her body sore and bruised.

"what's wrong, yenni?" he sounded worried and more alert.

"h-hoseok hurt me, hyuk.." she had trouble talking from sobbing so hard. she didn't know what to do, knowing hoseok would find her eventually and do something.

"what'd he do, liyu?!" he almost yelled into the phone, anger mixed into his tone.

"he r-" she couldn't get out the words before her sobs shutting her up. she couldn't say it.

"where are you?" there were sounds on the other side of the phone, signaling he was getting into his car.

"h-hoseok's house." she tried to calm herself down so he could hear her.

the line went dead. she fell onto the sidewalk, folding herself so she was hugging her knees into her eyes. as she waiting, she sobbed. that's all she could do.

it's all my fault is what repeated into her head. she instantly thought of dabin, and hyuk, thinking about how horribly she treated the both of them. she sat up, calming herself down, and picking up her phone.

song liyu: dabin?

message cannot be sent

song liyu: did you block me?

message cannot be sent

song liyu: dabin..

message cannot be sent

song liyu: i need you

read 9:07 am

song liyu: dabin??

read 9:08 am

dabin: i'm busy

song liyu: with what?

dabin: i'm out with my girlfriend

song liyu: can you talk to me for 5 minutes? please?

dabin: no, sorry maybe later

read 9:10 am

she dropped her phone, not caring if it cracked, laying back down and sobbing into her knees. all she has is hyuk.

out of nowhere a pair of strong hands that were like the ones around her waist grabbed her arm and pulled her up. before she could open her eyes, she knew who it was.

"don't touch me!" she screamed.

-

-

a/n: i apologize for not updating recently

i'm also sorry if this chapter upset anyone!!

thanks for 396 reads!!! i didn't expect this story to get so many reads!

be sure to comment and vote!

bye,

fighting !