-THE CAFE

10/01/17

she sent dabin a quick goodnight text, then put her phone back on airplane mode  and when to sleep

she sent dabin a quick goodnight text, then put her phone back on airplane mode and when to sleep.

6:25 am

she woke up fairly early, turning her phone on and off airplane mode. she had no new notifications, which meant she woke up before dabin. she got up and walked straight to the bathroom to do her makeup and get ready.

7:55 am

she looked nice. before she could check herself out in the mirror she got a notification, signaling that dabin was awake.

dabin🙈: morning, princess.

sohng lee yeuh: i woke up first, loser.

dabin🙈: that's a surprise.

sohng lee yeuh: do you want me to beat your ass?

dabin🙈: yes, i'd like that a lot baby girl.;)

she rolled her eyes at his response, a small smile spreading across her lips.

sohng lee yeuh: didn't know you had a daddy kink?

dabin🙈: i don't? the hell?

sohng lee yeuh: get ready, stupid.

dabin🙈: okbye

she went into her room and got dressed for the day, wearing casual clothes.

she grabbed her wallet, stuffing it into her back pocket as she walked out of her small apartment, her phone in one hand, nothing in the other

she grabbed her wallet, stuffing it into her back pocket as she walked out of her small apartment, her phone in one hand, nothing in the other. she walking to the nearest cafe, a loud bell going off as she entered.

"hi! welcome to thanks nature cafe, how may i help- oh, hi yenni!!" her friend exclaimed from behind the counter as she approached it. her friend was a fairly tall and skinny male, dark brown hair. he stared at her with a smile, playing with his fingers.

"hi, hyuk." she forced a smile, exhausted, as she sat down on one of the seats by the counter. a small animal made its way to her leg, rubbing against it.

hyuk walked over to her table, "the usual?" he asked in a sweet tone, still smiling. she nodded, resting her head in her arms as he walked away.

she got a notification on her phone, signaling dabin was finally ready for the day.

dabin🙈: sit up, you don't want to mess up your makeup, do you?

sohng lee yeuh: what the hell?

she sat up, looking around for anyone with their phone out. the cafe was almost empty, nobody else with their phone out.

dabin🙈: stop looking around, you look stupid.

sohng lee yeuh: can you stop?

dabin🙈: what am i doing?

sohng lee yeuh: stalking me.

dabin🙈: you look beautiful, by the way.

sohng lee yeuh: i'm going to kill you.

he didn't respond after that, a loud sigh coming from her. she looked up as hyuk set the plate down with chocolate waffles and ice cream on it. she licked her lips, forgetting all about what dabin had just said, quickly digging in.

9:20 am

another notification from dabin finally came as she was almost finished with her waffles, her ice cream already devoured.

dabin🙈: slow down, cupcake. you don't wanna choke.

sohng lee yeuh: where are you?

read 9:22 am

she shrugged it off and went back to eating.

-

-

A/N: i was thinking about adding in part of the date, but i decided not to since this chapter is long enough.