part2 ; 0

" you can wear my sweater if you want .. and i have a pair of extra jeans " jimin exclaimed while i was in the bathroom . lmao i forgot that i didn't have any clothes to wear before i took a shower . what a shame .

" ugh, im okay with anything.. at least im wearing something" i chuckles before he passed tha clothes to me .

i then went out nervously as i didn't knew if it looks good on me since its slightly bigger

i then went out nervously as i didn't knew if it looks good on me since its slightly bigger . jimin laughed as soon he saw me " BAHAHHA WHY EVERYTHING YOU WEAR LOOKED SO GOOD " he mutters .

" hmm but why are you laughing.. " i replied . " its cute " tch .. 😒 such a tease .

he then stepped near me " but luckily your face is okay ... " he said while staring around my face .

DUP DAP DUP DAP DUP DAP

I smiled at him " but its still hurts around my cheeks though .. since i wore make up thats why it looked— " i stopped as someone was knocking the door .

" JIMINNNNMMNNN !! " it shouted .

" Taehyung ... " both of jimin and i spoke . we then chuckled as that was fun . I then hide myself back into the bathroom as i don't want taehyung to know that i am here .

jimin opened the door and acted like he was just awake from his sleep " what the heck bro ... its still early for you — "

" seulgi's lost !!!! " he exclaimed as he was in a emergency. " w-what ?!! she's lost ?? who told you that ??? "

" wendy .. she said that she went out last night and she didn't even came back ... " he exclaimed. pftt you need to hold your laugh ... relax ..inhale , exhale.

" did the teacher know ? " he shooked . " wendy said that we shouldn't yet because she's just afraid if the trip would cancle huhu " what a fren ...

" dont worry ... go take breakfast first with wendy and then we'll find her .. just wait at the dining .. ill take a shower first " he replied before closing the door and laughed.

i went out from the bathroom and saw jimin laughing till he actually fall to the ground. " okay2 stop it mr park jimin, haha i know that its funny but at the same time i felt bad for him .... now you go clean yourself and then lets go take breakfast " i said .

" okay mrs park . anything for you " he teased before running to the bathroom.

bitjh .... he didn't even change like the jimin i used to know ;')

later then i decided to check my phone , i saw tons of messages from no else ... wendy . she was worried bahahaha " im okay wendy dont worry .. ill be back soon " i replied .

moments later , jimin went out from the bathroom .. trying to wear his tshirt . " im sorry i was late " he exclaimed while trying to comb his hair . " nah its okay ... i already informed wendy that im okay " i said .

" hahaha okey then .. lets go ! i could hear your stomach crying already haha" pftt my stomach always growled out loud . even my art teacher gave me a chocolate because it growls too much.

but its okay .. cause i get free food .

he then linked his fingers into mine and smiled . i glanced at him " what if people noticed this ? " i mutters .

he sighed of relief " its been a long time since we holds hands ... i miss it . " he said and then he slowly pulled back as soon our lift is going to arrive at the diner floor .  i instantly regret saying that . HAHAHAH serve me hm ><

the lift opened and it shows wendy who is talking to the costumer service guy . she looked at jimin and the me " oh there's she is !" she exclaimed along with a gasp . " seulgiiiiiiii " she ran to me ..... so dramatic hahah .

i chuckles looking at her " you made me worried ! " she said . " where did you go ?" she added . i then glanced at jimin who is smiling while looking at us .

" umm austin .. i mean his parents wants me to stay at their hotel because it was so late ar that time haha .. thats why i didn't came back last night ..... sorry i didn't answer you calls and message... my phone is out of battery but i already charge it um by austin powerbank " i lied .

" ahhh ... luckily nothing happened to you .. omg i cant even sleep well thinking of it , i had a bad feeling "

" nahhh , its okay nothing happen " i replied . " um but why are you from upstairs..... with jimin ? " she added .

im ded .......

" oh .... i saw her heading to your room so i decided to wait for her so that ahe didn't get lost again .... she were saying that she wanted to wear her make up " jimin helped me .

" OHHH SO YOU GUYS ARE FRIEND BACKK NOWWW ??!!! "

ugh ... i fake a laugh " i guess ? "

" wowwww what a miracle! i have  been  wishing this to happen !!! dont you know you guys lookd so good together i really— " she stopped as taehyung suddenly put his hands at her mouth behind her . phew , thanks taehyung 😂 ..

" you talked too much aigoo , now lets go .... pity seulgi , – i mean .. her stomach " he was slightly teasing me . but nah im just easily get happy when its taehyung . i found that he's funny .

then they went back to the dining hall .
" so , who's austin " he asked . as expected. " can we .. not talk about this ? " i looked down while walking and then sighed .

" is it the man last night??! " he figures it out so fastly though . i then nodded .
" oh ..... please be honest with me .., who is he actually.. what is his relationship with you ?" he added .

" while i was in australia , my dad set me up with his manager son which is that guy .... but you know , he's not my type because he's literally a playboy . i rejected him for a couple of times , he was so mad at me because of it .... his family is so kind to me though, mostly his father ... but i think his father knew that i didn't want to be with him . and he said ... because of me , his father would always blame him that he's always doing bad things to me thats why i didn't like him " i explained slowly while we're walking to the dining room and he was listening it one by one.

" Ah .. no wonder he was so mad at you. but why is he here ? its so dangerous to be with him ... dont meet him again okay ? " he replied .

" sigh , i wont . im done with him ... i would never want to meet that crazy guy again "

" good ... ill take good care of you " he said . i smiled at him "okay " i sounded so happy , if people hear this ... we're totally busted .

-—

" hey seulgi ... " hyunjin spoke while i was about to ask wendy to take some pictures of me while we're having our trip . "oh .. hyunjin " i mutters .

" you okay ? " he said . i then gave him a fake smile " a bit ..."

" im sorry that i left you .. i didn't mean– "

i cutted his words " itsokay ! because of you ... jimin came in time . thank you so much " " plus , thanks for calling the cops " i added .

" oh.. you knew about it .. i actually.. its not like im scared to fight him but its just im so done with him .. i know that you dont like him and i already heard several cases from him so thats why i decided to call the cops instead " i smiled at him ...

" thank you ... :) "

* SNAP * seulgi .. and hyunjin .. we meet again . *evil smile *

to be continued.