like

Seulgi's Point of view

" wendy ! hurry up !! we need to be there by 8;30 " i exclaimed at her bedroom door .

" you can wait in the car !! i'll be there in 5 minutes " she replied and then i went off to my car .

I scrolled through instagram, my manager said that its a good start for me here in seoul to have a instagram so that people will know me more . the case is , i dont actually want fame ... i just want –

Nah forget it ... people already started to knowing me . i just hope my agency will promote me even more because of that .

" yo ! sorry im a bit late ... " wendy rushed in my car .

" nah its okay , my manager called me and he said that the junior didn't arrive yet since he just came back from jeju this noon so he would arrive any moment later" i explained .

" do you actually know him/her ? you keep saying it as 'junior' haha" wendy mutters .

" im not sure who is it but they say that he's new in the agency " and she replied it with a nod .

-—

" oh ! seulgi-shii , you've arrive .. now you can go change to this outfit and put on some make up .. today's concept going to be a little like a summer vibe so you should think of a pose alright " my manager exclaimed. " sure "

" wendy .. you can stay here , after i'll came back in a sip " i said and went to the changing room .

kangsseulgi: finished a shoot with my juniors ! hoped that you guys will support him in future

kangsseulgi: finished a shoot with my juniors ! hoped that you guys will support him in future . the preview will realese soon so stay tuned ~

" such a handsome kid .. yet he's still 2 years younger than us ugh . i felt so old now " wendy mutters .

" hahaha .. there's still a lot of models that in our age but seems like everyone didn't have any schedules today so we can't see them "

" TT ugh .. im like TT just like TT "

i chuckles " by the way ... do you remember hyunjin ? the guy that i used to talk about to you .."

"oh yeah , that cute guy ... what up with him ? the last time i ses him is the picture you showed me 3 years ago hahah "

" dude .. he's the same university with us ... don't you ever seen him ? " i exclaimed.

" the fuk .. why haven't i seen him ?! ITS MA CHANCE "

" maybe he's at the other department though .. since he's a science student rememberr ugh .. i didn't regret dropping that stressful subject "

" WHAT .. you dropped that subject ? "

" yea i dropped those things like biology.. chemistry and others "

" oh well i didn't take them too bahahhahaa "

" that why " i laughed
" you're always over reacting.. its funny "

we then keep chatting till we arrive at a restaurant. oh i forgot , yea ... wendy wanted to eat . but im hungry too so why not .

" i heard this place have the best japanese ramen though " wendy exclaimed.

" really ?? it already smells great .. to be honest " i sniffed the delicious smell .

we were about to enter the shop but then suddenly wendy stopped me " oh shit .. that's our maths professor "

" w-what " i was dumbfounded as i haven't meet him yet ..

" he can't see me oh gosh . he would totally tell to the class — "

" Son Wendy ! " suddenly a guy called her . i looked back and saw a unfamiliar face . " shit "

she then looked back and smiled awkwardly at him " yooo ! its been a long time since you came dude ! " that guy approaches and hugged her . he looked like one of the workers here ... perhaps they're friends .

" who's this ... beautiful? your friend huh ?? " he asked .

" obviously kenta ... she's a friend of mine that i met back then in australia... seulgi , this is kenta and kenta this is seulgi .. " she said and rolled her eyes . bahaha

" glad to meet you .. please treat my gurl nicely ... " he said and tapped wendy's head lika dog hahahaha .

" HAHAAH okay , i will " i replied.

" you're such an idiot kenta ... domt you get it ... our maths teacher is there .. WHAT IF HE SAW ME " wendy yelledwhisper at him . i chuckles looking at her .. haha she's always like that ..

" aw honey , are you afraid that he will talked about you at the class on how you ate again ? well .. he always met me .. there's nothing to be afraid of "

" NO . just— ... i am hungry now and please let us use the upper room .. " she holds her head in frustration.

" okay2.. anything for my sweetheart , now lets go " he said and then put his hands at wendy's shoulder pulling her together with him .

psttt i felt like third wheeling but its okay .. its funny to watch . entertaining.

-—
Jimin Point of view

" BRO ! i heard that your ex is actually a model ! and she was transferred here because she got into a higher level in her model agency.. how great is that " namjoo exclaimed .

" oh "

" OH .. SORRY I FORGOT THAT YOU DONT LIKE WHEN WE TALKED ABOUT— "

" no .. its okay , im just tired to hear that ... i wanna go to sleep now " i cutted his words and went to bed , trying to forget all the things in my mind that made me felt bad till now .

" Jimin .. " taehyung walked into my room . " what do you want !"

" I heard it already from eunna .. well actually.... i already knew it from the first .... about it . im sorry that i didn't tell you "

i looked at him i disbelif " OH , SO NOW YOU'RE SAYONG THAT YOU REALLY LIKE SEEING ME AND SEULGI BRAKE UP DONT YOU ?! " i woke up from my bed .

" NO ! its not like that ! i really love seeing you guys ! its just i didnt dare talked about her to you because i know that you are still mad and sad at that time and yoh would possibly not believe in me too ... i have tried to say it .... i always tried to presume that seulgi is not wrong but you would say things like you didn't even care about her anymore ..... "

it went silent .

i sighed " what should i do ... i cant even think correctly now .... i just felt — .. ugh "

" if you wanted to know ... i actually still in contact with her parents though till now . They are in the same group as my parents company ...... and they literally said that they have tried to match seulgi with some couple of boys but she literally rejected all of them ...... "

i looked at him in curious

" she still have feeling towards you jimin ... and i believe that you have it too ..... "

to be continued