15: no regrets.

I just stood in front of the door. Staring at the details. Thinking of a opening sentence to the conversation. I didn't move. Only my eyes. Every little small crack on the door, the stains, the stained glass texture. It was different, I never noticed the door like this.

I raised my arm touching the doorbell button with my ring ringer. After standing for another 40 seconds tithe door finally opened. It was Lily, she was wearing a purple short dress and her make up was perfectly matching, her long hair curled and and she was barefoot.

"What" Lily said as her voiced cracked. She cleared her throat for better tone.

"I uh-" I began but then she cut me off.

She slammed the door and and opened it again in 10 seconds. "Here" she said handing me my phone. She slammed the door once again and I stood there. Alone again. Wondering what I should do. I think I need to clear things up again. But again, she needs to recover from this terrible time she is in.

I rang the doorbell again hoping she would answer. She did.

"What do you want now?" She asked.

"It will only take a second" I said in a rush.

"Hurry" she said and she kept leaning on the wall holding the door.

"You have every right to be mad at me, I don't want you to get hurt like that again. I just think it's better for you to be with someone else" I said.

"Ok" Lily said sarcastically and slammed the door once again.

I walked around the house, climbed the wall and broke inside her house. Ok I didn't break inside. The window was opened and I went inside. I was in the bathroom and I pills everywhere. I looked around confused. I heard footsteps coming from downstairs and I quickly good inside the showed. I covered myself with a curtain. Lily went inside the same bathroom I was in and she began taking her clothes off. She stood her hand and turned on the shower. I was getting wet and she still hasn't seen me.

I stood still and I was hearing the sound of her iPhone keyboard clicking. I wanted to say something but I don't know what to say.

I could feel her come closer by the shadow and right when her hand touched the curtain the doorbell rang.

She once again stool her hand in the shower and turned off the water. She put her robe back on and went downstairs. Now since I'm soaking wet I took careful steps. I went back to the window and get out of the house.

Shit. That was close.