14: im only human

Tonight's the night.

Tonight's the night I kill the first person on Ryan's death list. "Matthew Blakers" I said as I was researching him. Thank you google.

I followed Matthew all day today and it's already 1 AM and he just turned off his lights in his bedroom. He's a single man, he got divorced a couple of months ago according to his Facebook profile. He likes to go hunting (which means he probably sleeps with a gun under his pillow). He's a extreme drug addict, when he went to go to the grocery store i decided to check out his place which was why I knew he's a drug addict. His internet history was filled with online gun shops and he had a playlist of porn sites. I checked his images and of course he has naked women and screen shots of porn videos.

I checked his DVD and CDs stack and of course 90% of it was porn movies and the other 10% was documentaries of killers and criminals. I looked at the 10% of CDs one by one and I'm pretty sure all this info is bullshit.

He still lives in his family house and he hires women to do porn videos, as I see a clean bed with a camera on a tripod nearby. In his closet he has a box filled with props and sex toys which really bothered me because they haven't been washed yet.

Gross.

I walked to the garage and I found guns hung everywhere on the walls, a beat up old car and a cage with blood all over it. I slowly walked to the cage and found 3 dead babies inside. He has complete opened their bodies up and literally took out all of their organs. The smell was awful and I quickly left that room. That was horrific.

Wait a minute? I actually thought the death of 3 babies is horrific? What the hell is wrong with me? Am I gaining emotions? Feelings? What is the definition of emotions or feelings?

I examined everything around me. I still Haven't learned why Ryan wants Matthew dead. I'm pretty sure the death of 3 babies didn't bother Ryan. It has to be a personal reason. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed Ryan's number.

"Hey Ryan, what did Matthew even do?" I asked in a serious low tone.

"It doesn't matter what he did" Ryan answered.

"I need to know" I said a bit angrier.

"No" Ryan quickly replied.

"Fine, kill him yourself!" I said loudly.

"Fine, I'll just kill Lily" Ryan said calmly.

"You fucker" I said hanging up and tightly gripping my phone and accidentally pressing buttons causing it to dial random numbers.

He uses Lily as a threat, I dialed Ryan and again and said "I'm not killing anyone until you let me see Lily psychically ".

"I'm afraid I can't do that." Ryan said giggling a bit. It was more of a evil giggle.

So now I'm stuck killing a guy that may not deserve to die "like Wyatt says". I got out of my car and I put on my gloves, I tapped on the needle and squirted a little bit of horse tranquilizer. I jump the wall and I go in the backyard. I picklock the door and I slowly opened the door. I slowly examine the house and I find the stairs. I peeked in Matthew's bedroom and he was sleeping with several women.

I sighed and began walking back downstairs. I guess tonight's not the night. I opened the back door and closed it slowly again. I jumped back to the front side of the house and I went inside my car.

I dialed Ryan and it rang several times.

"Hello?" Ryan said, I could hear something in the background but I couldn't figure it out.

I began hearing him pant and a woman crying/ moaning. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked knowing he was having sex.

"Did you kill him?" Ryan asked.

"No, he's with people right now, like he's sleeping with them" I said.

"Like I said, kill anyone that gets on the way" Ryan said.

"I'm not killing innocent people!" I raised my voice.

I finally started recognizing the woman's voice in the background. "876 WALLST-" she yelled and Ryan hung up. Shit shit shit..... It's Lily!

Fuck I can't believe I'm putting her through this pain.

I wrote down 876 WallSt on a sticky note. I know its wall street and now I'm driving their now. Ryan called me and I answered "what" I asked. "Just saying, every time you say no killing, I'm hitting your girl" Ryan replied.

I hung up, I didn't want to make it obvious that I knew where he is located, I'm getting Lily back.

I finally found the house and I grabbed my gun from under the seat, it had a suppressor which made things a lot easier. I kicked the door opened and I was pointing my gun in places he might be. I heard screaming from upstairs and loud music was playing. I ran upstairs and I kicked everyday door opened.

I kicked the last door and the music stopped playing. Ryan and Lily was naked on the bed and Lily was red, scared, bruised, hit, beaten up. Ryan in the other hand was humping Lily and the first thing I did was shot Ryan in the head twice. Lily screamed and ran to me hugging me. She was crying and I was holding her tightly. "You're safe now" I said gently stroking the back of her head. "Get your clothes on" I said as I examined Ryan's dead body. "I'm getting rid of him" I said as Lily was finding her clothes.

After Lily changed and helped me carry Ryan's body in my car I quickly went to my usual area - the old construction site - and burned his body. I didn't want to leave the trace that he had on himself. He literally had Lily on him. I drove Lily to her house and I waited in her bedroom and I laid down, closed my eyes and relaxed.

Lily finally finished and entered the room, she looked weak, pale, dry and in pain. "I ordered pizza if that's ok" I said. Lily didn't talk much, all she said was "ok" or "yeah" for a response. The doorbell rang and I went to go pay the pizza delivery guy and ran back up stairs. I places the liter of soda and pizza box on her bed and she opened the box and quickly began eating. She had a good 4 slices and she drank all the soda. She ate it so fast that I barely Finished my first slice and she was already on her 4th.

"I know bad things had happened, I don't want this to happen to you again" I said as I began stuttering "I - I don't think I'm safe, or at least you aren't safe with me"

"Of course I am" Lily said smiling.

"You got tortured and raped, their is no way you are fucking safe with me" I said as I raised my voice.

Lily began tearing up, but I kept a serious face.

"What are you trying to tell me?" Lily asked

"I think we shouldn't see each other anymore" I said as I tried keeping me voice still.

It was silent and Lily began tearing up some more. I don't know why but I'm actually feeling sympathy. I've never felt like this, well I have but not this strong. "You feel that?" Lily asked as she put her hand on my chest. "That's like me, but 20 times worse" she continued.

"I'm sorry I have to go" I said as I felt a tear running down my cheek. "Don't leave Justin" Lily said as she held my hand tightly. "I'll be ok" she added.

"No you won't!" I quickly let go and screamed. "Lily, I promise you, you will live a better life without me" I said as I walked out of her room and stormed. I went to my car and quickly drove back to my house. I went to my backyard and I had anger in my body. I have this anger and it's giving me heat. I grabbed a baseball bat and walked to my room, i went to my wall and began destroying my paintings. With in 1 minutes my entire wall was destroyed. "What the fuck" my dad yells as he sees me destroying my wall. "Stop Justin stop!" He yelled as he grabbed the bat away from my arms and he tried calming me down. "What the fuck are you doing?" He yelled. I looked around me and I couldn't believe what I've done. "I- I don't know" I said all scared. I was shivering and sweating. "I don't know why I'm like this" I said. "Well what got you mad?" He asked.

I was still panting hard because I just took this huge emotion out of my body. I spent 20 minutes telling my father what had happened and he said to go jog it off. I changed into work out clothes and I went to jog it off. I went back to my room and looked at my wall with embarrassment. I then went to go get my phone from my jeans pocket and it wasn't there. Just then, I had realized that I left my phone in Lily's house.