chapter 25

Kenny pov

Kenny: toni just stop complaining

Toni: im tired

Kenny: you knew we had to leave and you stayed up all night so chill

Toni:ughh

Kenny: what was that

Toni: nothing

Kenny: that's what I thought.

She crossed her arms and laid back in the seat. We were going to my parents house. Then to hers on the way back. Looking over she stared out the windows. These hormones.

Kenny: if your tired go to sleep it's 4 hours away.

Toni:whatever

Making a turn I stopped. This  attitude of hers is going to stop she's not going to keep blaming this on little man.

Kenny: get out the car

Before She could say another word I gave her the look as she got out the car. Walking to her side I grabbed her hand taking her to the back seat. Laying her down I pulled off her pants.

Toni: what are you doing

Not responding I slid off her thongs. Getting in between her legs I started to licked her Clint slowly up and down. "Daddy" she moans softly as I kissed her Clint nice and slow. Pulling her close to me my tongue sped up. Pushing me closer to her she arched her back as I sucked on her Pearl. " mhhh yesss" she said as I sucked harder. Pushing two of my fingers in she gasped as her body tried to pull away from me. Holding her down I sucked harder pushing my fingers in and out of her at a fast pace. "AHHH DADDY" she yelled to me as I sped up. Twirling my tongue around her folds she releases her juices as I licked them up.  "That felt so good" she says sitting on my lap. Grabbing my belt. " what are you doing baby" I said. "I wanna please you daddy" she said unbuckling my belt. I swear her hormones are everywhere. One minute she's mad then the next she wanna fuck. It's really confusing. Sliding down on me we both let out a moan of pleasure.

After we we're done we got dressed getting back in our seats. If she was sleepy then she is wide awake
now.

To be continue