chapter 8

Toni pov

Waking up in kens strong arms felt so right. Last night kept flashing in my head. I mean I wanna believe him but then I don't. It funny how when your use to something and someone else comes along and shows you different. And I like different but am not sure if different is what's best for me. I can't deny that I have feelings for him. I mean what's not to love. He's sweet and kind and understandable. Hes sexy and attractive. His dominate side is mouth watering. Everything about him is amazing.

I tried to get up but failed miserably. He pulled me closer and snuggled more into me. I just laid there allowing him to hold me the way he wanted. It was something about pleasing him that I didn't get. My mind and soul would hurt if he would get upset with me. I didn't want him to ever get upset with me. His arms around my waist and his lips pressed against my neck. I just laid there breathing his sent. I guess I was tired because I fell right back  asleep.

2 hours later

I was really tired. Am not sure how I got it but I have a fever. I tried to get out of bed but ken said stay. I don't know how he knews but I was woken up due to the fact that he jumped away from me again. He came to me and took of my shirt. He pulled down my pants along with my  underwear. He took off my bra and kisses my forehead. He picked me up holding me Like a baby. I just laid my head on his shoulder as he took me to the bathroom. He sat me in the cold water that felt so good against my burning skin.

Kenny:are you okay

Toni:y yea am fine

Kenny:toni you have a high fever your not fine

I sigh. He was right. My head was spinning, I now don't want to  eat anything

Toni:thank you

Kenny:for what

Toni:taking care of me

Kenny:ohh baby that's what am suppose to do he said as he sat beside me in the bath tube. If you don't know his bathroom is beautiful. He grabbed a cloth and started to wash me. He took his time washing my body just smiling at me when he would catch me looking at him.that turned me into a red tomato. After he was done he grabbed a big fluffy towel. Trying to sit up I floped back.

Kenny:I don't want you to move at all today okay

Toni:okay daddy

Kenny:good

He drained the water and I watched it go down the drain. He grabbed me by the waist and wrapped the towel around me. Ahh it felt like clouds.  He moved my hair back and looked down at me.he bends down and kisses me. It lasted about 10 seconds then he let go. He picked me up bridal style taking us back into the room. Sitting me on the bed and grabbed some lotion. He laid me down opening the towel. Taking the lotion in his hands while massaging my body.

------------------------------------------

After he was done I felt better. His hands worked wonders. He grabbed a set of undergarments for my room and he put them on me. He put me on one of his shirts that went to the middle of my thigh. It smelt like him too.

Kenny:stay

He left out the room and I laid in the soft comfortable bed. I was looking at the tv but it looked Like it was on the other side of the room. So i stop confusing myself I just closed my eyes waiting for ken to come back.

The bed dipped and I opened my eyes. reviling ken with a bowl of soup.

Toni:am not hungry

Kenny:only a little

Toni:I don't want it

Kenny:just a little

Toni:no

Kenny seem like he was battling with something in his head. He close his eyes and then opened them.they looked angry.  I completely forgot about the rules. He looked mad and I didn't like it. I talk back to him I didn't mean to but  I didn't want any.

Toni:daddy I didn't mean to

Kenny:just eat a little

He was mad at me. I opened my mouth and he fed me the soup. The juice felt good in my tummy. After about four more spoons he put the bowl on the stand. He sat back on the bed but on his side. He didn't hold me this time. I turned on my side the opposite from him and went to sleep

And the sadness continues