chaptet 19

Kenny pov

Pulling up toni smiled at me

Toni: it's beautiful

Kenny: only the best for you

Toni: it's so romantic like

Kenny: come on let's go inside

Toni: you have good taste

Kenny: thank you

I grabbed her hand and lead her upstairs. Making it into the bedroom I started to attack her with kisses that was a long drive. She kisses Me back as I take her by her waist. My tongue slips in her mouth as her arms wrap  around my neck. I started to take of her shirt when my phone started to ring.

Way To  cock-block. I let her go as I walked out the door.

///////////////////////////////////////////

My partner called about some blue prints. Apparently  they weren't place where they were supposed to be. I swear I just want to fire people. What's the point of having a job when you do nothing. There definitely will be a meeting when I make it back. Walking back in the bedroom toni was in bed watching tv.

Kenny: I'm sorry baby

Toni: it's okay. Come here daddy

I walked to her and got in the bed. She crawled on top of me only in a bra and  thong. Her lips met mines as I held her hips.

Kenny: your such a bad girl

Toni: only for you daddy she said as we kiss again. She laid on my chest as I rubbed her back gently.

Kenny: are you tired

Toni: no I just love when you hold me

I kissed her shoulder and turned to the game.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Kenny: I love you baby

Toni: what was that for

Kenny:I can't tell my women I love her

Toni: you can it's just that it came out -

I cut her off as I kissed her. Looking down at her I just. I don't know actually. She's the only girl I ever caught deep feelings for. I actually do love her and hopefully we will last. I hate being away from her. I love seeing her smile and laugh. I just want her to be happy.

Toni: what's that look for

Kenny:what look

Toni: the I'm only happy look

Kenny: because I Am only happy * pecks her lips*

Short I know an update is on the way