chapter 3

Toni POV

He led me all around the house. It was like a damn maze. His house was huge I Guess he was telling the truth when he said he was highly rich. My mind was going crazy. He really was telling the truth. I have family and friends how am I suppose to stay here with kenny.a part wanted to stay he made me feel sexy. He had that pull that I just couldn't explain, But how am I supposedly posta live with a stranger who wants me to call him daddy.

Kenny:and this is my room well now our room.

I looked around and the first thing I saw was the huge king size bed, probably able to fit 1 fat person and 3 skinny people.the closet was huge and one side was empty he said he would take me shopping another time.the bathroom was even better. It had two sinks and a shower with glass doors. On the side was a huge tube. It was gold and white and it was beautiful.

Kenny:here*handing me a shirt and boxsers* go shower

Not wanting to get popped again. I nod my head and take the clothes and went to go shower. So this is what my life will be like. I just got out of a relationship and now am forced into another one. I mean yea I always wanted a man to take care of me and make me have those butterflies. But I didn't know I would find him like this.

After my shower I put on the clothes and walked out the room. He was sitting on the bed waiting for me to come out.at first I looked at him and them the bed. I didn't want to sleep with him.he must have notice because he started talking.

Kenny:you look amazing in my clothes

Toni:um thank you

He gave me a hard glare. If looks could kill I would be 6 ft under

Toni:sorry daddy

It was weird to say it out loud. But i don't know why I was happy when his lips went into a smile.

Kenny:come

I slowly walk to him.he grabbed me and sat me in front of him.

Kenny: so what's going on in your little head

Toni: a lot

Kenny: care to sure

Toni:well am being forced to live with a man who wants me to call him daddy. I just got out of a relationship and am somewhat in another one. My family will be worried if I don't talk to them. And finally its weird that am not scared to be with a complete stranger.

Kenny:give us a chance

Toni:I don't even know your last name

Kenny:Edmonds

Wait. Thee kenny edmonds . he's a billionaire.
Playing it off

Toni:why don't you want an regular girl. Why do you want to be in charge. And why do I have to call you daddy.

Kenny:because regular is boring. And because in relationships I was always the dominant one. One day I wanted to be dominant all the time. And daddy is for my pleasure sweet cheeks

I glare at this dude  sweet cheeks really

Toni: last question. Am I ever able to leave as in forever

Kenny:yes

Toni:when

Kenny:when you do something that can't be fixed

I still didn't know what that meant but all this talking got me sleepy. I crawled over him hearing him growl at me. I got under the sheets and god it felt so soft. I could stay here forever. All I needed was a microwave and a deep freezer full of food. The lights turned of and the bed dipped. I was about to move over more but he pulled me into him. Protesting but stopped when the heat of his body made me feel better. Okay maybe I can stay like this.maybe this is not to bad.