1. Happy working place.

Chloe's POV

I stare at the window, looking at the sky outside, noticing sun rays filling the ambience with a calm energy. My entire room glowed, though it was a long day.

'I knew exactly what to do, but in a much more real sense I had no idea what to do.' Michael Scott said. I shifted my eyes to the L.E.D screen taking a deep breath.

"I feel you, man." I said, using the minimal energy my body retained.

You must be wondering how can a woman in her mid-twenties, sit so ideally, doing nothing. Right?

Why aren't you telling us your age?

Bruh, I'm a woman! Maintain some decency. But, I'm not too old, so, I'll tell you, my age. I'm twenty-six.

Ha! Boomer.

Keep your trash opinion to yourself. Well, usually I'm in my office but today I'm at home, getting bored. Let me explain the reason behind that. I got fired for my rude behaviour towards one of my colleagues, Barry Parker. And I am definitely going to point out the fact that he's a fucking asshole.

Of course, a man who is a womanizer, an arrogant human and someone who takes advantage of females at the workplace can never be respected. At least from my perspective. So, just like any typical office day, I was sitting on my desk, reviewing the project proposal file which our company, The Velvet Corporations, recently had signed. It was all fine till 'Barry the asshole' showed up.

"Hey babe! What are your plans for tonight? Want to go on a long drive?" he said with a disgusting smirk plastered on his face. I didn't even spend my energy to look up to his face.

While staring at the file I had in my hand I simply said, trying to avoid making any conversation with him "No, I'm not really interested."

"Feisty huh? Pretty girls like you suit the best with someone who can take care of you." he said.

I chuckled and said "How long did it take you to come up with that one?"

"You think you're slick? Huh?" he said getting annoyed.

"Yes, I am." I said, resuming my eyes towards the sheet.

"Your mom wouldn't think the same. Oh sorry, I forgot you don't have-" he said but wasn't able to complete his sentence.

That was the last thing that came out of his mouth. Not like he instantly stopped talking, but you can say, I shut him up. Picking up the vase and I threw it on his head, trying to practice my skills. And you know what? I'm still a player! The vase directly landed on his head, making him fall on the floor.

Yo! Throw Ball!

A huge hustle could be heard as everyone gathered around the noise of the vase hitting the floor. Luckily it didn't break and I couldn't possibly care less about the man-whore. But the next thing I knew was that I got an invitation for a 'cup of tea' in my boss' office. A 'cup of tea' is just a code word used by all the employees, used when we are invited, with due respect, to listen to the scolding from our boss.

"I never expected this kind of behaviour from you Ms. Cameron. I know you don't like Mr. Barry Parker, but losing your temper up to this level is intolerant." He said with a calm expression.

He looked serene yet it gave me anxiety. My palms were getting sweaty and I knew my intuition this time would not be wrong. Mr. Thompson, my boss, stood up from his seat and came closer to me, giving me an envelope.

"I'm sorry Ms. Cameron but you are fired. I really can't help it as Mr. Parker's father is one of the shareholders of this company. I know what kind of a douchebag he is, but I can't do anything, dear. I'm sorry." he said in a low apologetic tone.