25. I love you

Chloe's POV

"Welcome, sir." An old man, probably the owner of that place we stood in, looked in our direction while his precious smile greeted us.

"What is this place?" I scooted closer to Christian, holding his arm tightly.

"It's a fish spa, Chloe." He looked more amused than he should.

Yes, exactly, it was a fish spa and to my surprise... okay, to be honest I wasn't even surprised anymore. He was a bundle of unexpected adventures, almost like he wore a pure gold hat which entices my core and moves me. He just manages to make every single second I spend with him a little too amazing for my liking.

He dragged me along with him inside, while I kept looking around as if I had entered into a whole new world. It's like I know he was bad for me, but he made me feel incredible and I wanted to have a great time with him, because each time he turns around to give me his beautiful smile, I only wish for him to like me even more.

We were led into a room, which had huge tanks placed in front of some chairs. Noticing small fishes in those big glass containers, made something tickle inside me. It was a mixture of excitement but also nervousness. Knowing well enough how much of a ticklish person I am, I knew I had all the chances of passing out while laughing.

I was mentally preparing myself as I climbed up on that huge chair and Christian sat adjacent to me, looking at me with his teasing smile. I knew what was in his mind and it made me chuckle immediately,

"Why aren't you putting your feet in?"

"Well, I was waiting for you." He pursed his lips, controlling his laugh.

"No, you do it first."

"How about we do it together?" he asked, tilting his head slightly, letting out his hand.

Glancing over at his hand, I took a deep breath before holding it tightly and nodding. He smiled and counted with me, "one, two, three!"

Goosebumps rising all over my body with that ticklish sensation reaching to the top of my head, I laughed as I felt those little fishes biting my feet, which felt as if somebody kept tickling, making it extremely hard for me to control my mind.

"Oh god, I hate this." I said, laughing shaking my head.

"No, you don't." he was laughing with the same intensity as me.

"Yes, I do!" I smacked his arm, feeling pain in my belly rising slowly.

"Why are you laughing then?"

"Because it tickles." I cried while he laughed even more.

I wasn't even a few seconds in, but enough to get habitual to the ticklish feeling, not totally though. My thighs were almost numb, because we were asked to not move our feet much, as it scares the fishes and me continuously laughing wasn't helping in that situation at all.

With tears falling down and the sheer pain I felt in my belly, I couldn't help but enjoy it to the best. In the mist of all of these, I never realised I was clenching onto Christian's arms tightly. While we both were cracking up, with uncontrollable giggles filling the entire place, the moment was gold pure gold.

"This is so bad Christian, I can't..." I shook my head, while chuckling as I was tired of laughing for so long. "Ugh, it's going to make me faint."

"No, you won't faint, shush." He complained which made me smile even more. It was in this moment I glanced over to him and noticed how I was still holding his hand. I immediately left it, only to find a few red marks of my nails digging in his skin, appearing up. I rested my hand on my thighs, grabbing them tightly.