th|irteen

song: Lost Boy by Troye Sivan

Im Changkyun

Shortly after we left the diner, the night became a blur, and all I could clearly remember was Kihyun holding me tightly throughout the night, snoring lightly beside me.
I woke up 30 minutes before he did, but didn't move, allowing him to continue using me to rest his head instead of the pillow behind him. I stared around his room, craning my head to the partially open window and curtains, the room tinged a pale blue, sunlight occasionally filtering inside.

Kihyun came to rather sharply, staring at me wide eyed for a couple seconds, before reaching up to leave a kiss on my forehead. "Good morning."

"Good morning." I replied softly, moving stray hairs from his face. A tiny smile formed on his face as his arms found their way back around me, a leg draped over my own.

"That was the best night's sleep I've had. You're very cuddly."

"Thank you, your bed is really comfortable too."

"Thanks, it's how I lure in my prey," He chuckled, stretching over to check the time on his phone. "well, there goes work. It's 9am."

"What happened last night?" I scratched my head.

"Nothing that you're thinking; after our kiss we grabbed some drinks and came back here but I didn't realise you were such a lightweight. You passed out and I changed you into a shirt of mine and put you asleep here so when you woke up you wouldn't startle Hyungwon," He explained. "but if I'm honest, I don't even know if he's in. He met this rich guy at work and they've been talking ever since."

I nodded, feeling my cheeks burn. "About last night..did I embarrass myself?"

"Hmm, I wouldn't say so..you just became rather affectionate, should I say," he said. "and prone to flatulence."

"That's why I don't drink very often. Jooheon says I could gas out a room if I really wanted to."

"Speaking of him, he called last night really confused because your Mom was asking about you but he said you were asleep but in reality he's in hospital. Something about a bad sprain to his ankle?"

"Christ. I'll call him once I leave."

He sat up. "Do you want to ea-"

I yanked him back. "When I leave. For now I'll stay here."

"I'm glad," Kihyun pecked my lips. "for reference, when we celebrate our anniversaries will we use the day you got my number, the day we met or the day I kissed you?"

"Excuse me??" I propped myself up with my elbow. "I kissed you, I don't know who tricked you into-"

"Okay, whilst you may have made the first move," he abruptly pulled me closer, using some sudden momentum to roll himself onto me. "I was the one who pulled you into me."

I was ran speechless; only incoherent sounds rolled from my lips. He smirked. "I win."

"Oh, whatever." I managed to say, trying to avoid the fact he was yet again so close I could see all the colours swirling in his irises to make up this stunning brown shade, enhanced by the sun rays hitting the side of his face.

Did God just look at him as a foetus and say "nah, let me fully bless this one"?

He silenced my nervous babbling with a kiss - and boy did it work.
Not long after, he fell back onto his side of the bed, watching me whilst I continued laying face up, only noticing him when he sniffed. "Yeah?"