Prince Gets His Way

Começar do início

She looks up at him and shrugs her shoulders.

"What do you want to do?" She asks.

Prince sighs, putting his face in his hands. Allison huffs, rolling her eyes.

"Why didn't you say this before? Obviously this has been on your mind for awhile." She speaks up.

"Because you're happier doing your show. Acting is a huge part of your life, I don't want to drag you down with my crap!" Prince quickly responds.

She nods, making a clicking noise with her mouth, which she tends to do out of pure annoyance.

"So what would solve all of our problems is if I quit my show and come with you on tour...then come back to some acting opportunities when you're finished? So I can be with you all the time? Is that what you want me to do?" Allison asks, her voice dripping with sarcasm and anger.

Prince instantly looks up at her, his eyes widening.

"What? No! I don't want you to drop out for me!" He exclaims.

"Then what, Prince? How do you want to resolve this?" She asks, getting more frustrated.

"I want...you to be with me." He sighs softly, realising she was right.

Allison laughs sarcastically and bites her lip.

"Wow." Is all she says before grabbing her bag and storming out the door.

Prince knew there was no point calling out after her, he pissed her off to the extreme.

Several Hours Later...

After sitting around for hours and hours figuring out how to make it up to Allison, Prince gets a call at the house.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Prince, what the hell?" Dylan exclaims.

Prince's eyebrows raise.

"Well, hello to you too, Dylan." Prince says.

"What did you do to Allison?" He asks.

Prince sighs.

"We had a fight but we're working through some things, why? What's happened?" Prince asks, his curiosity spiking through the roof.

Dylan huffs.

"She had a lengthy discussion with the producers and director this morning, then we all had a meeting. The episode got changed, instead of our characters narrowly escaping a fight...she's asked her character gets killed off." Dylan reveals.

Prince's stomach drops, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"What? Why?" Prince asks.

"You tell me." Dylan demands.