Tomorrow?

This one is short bc I'm still feeling icky...

We walk into SCPD, I nearly stop by the steps. Vaguely remembering the time I passed out here. But Dick's hand squeezes mine, reassuring me that today will be successful. We were discussing with the police the date of the trial, and if there was enough proof. Robin's here mainly because I wanted him to come, and he also wanted to tag along. Saying he'd slit the neck of anyone who dare say my father is innocent. To be honest, I might just let him.

We walk through the doors, being met by Gordon. He shakes my hand, then Dick's. "Gordon." He nods. The officer nods back. (I don't remember if Gordon is actually an officer, but just go with it. And yes he worked in Gotham, but he's a good guy so let's just say he decided to help with SCPD) Then turns to me.

"It's a pleasure." He turns to a table, shifting through files. "First and last?"

"(Y/n) (l/n)." I fiddle with my sleeve, trying not to show how scared I really am.

He nods, "And the full name of the person you want to take to court?"

"Jonas Darius (l/n)."

"Mhm... you are in room 6." He points up the staircase, "Up a flight, and take a right. It's the third door on your left." He explains.

I nod and start to walk towards the stairs, Dick following shortly behind. I'm about to take the first step when his callused hand grabs my wrist, I stop. Just when I hear his comforting voice in my ear. "You don't need to hide your nervousness. Not with me, I can see right through your mask." He whispers before intertwining our fingers and walking to room 6 together.

The door is already open, I let go of Rob's hand and straighten up before walking inside. I'm met with an Arfican-American man in his mid-thirties. He stood and shook my hand, "Officer Reg Quin. You must be (y/n)." I shake his hand.

"Thank you for seeing me today." I smile.

He turns to Dick, "Mr. Grayson, I'm gonna have to ask you to wait outside."

Dick's eyes widen, he takes a step forward. "Woah, hold up--"

I grab his shoulder, "It'll be okay. This shouldn't take long."

He looks at me, "If something happens..."

"Yes, I know. I can fend for myself Richie." I smile as he walks out.

"Take a seat Miss." Quin says as he sits down. I do the same and he pulls out a folder, opening it.

"Jonas (l/n), your father. You and your brother, (b/n), would like to take him to court for mental and physical abuse. Also for being an alcoholic when he should've been a dad, correct?"

"Yes sir." I sit tall in my seat.

"You see, when we searched his house we didn't just find alchohal..." he trails off.

I nod, "Mhm?"

"We also found many drugs, we came to the conclusion your dad was an addict."

*Timeskip coz I don't feel like it."

I stand from my seat, "Thank you Miss. Here's the date of the trial." I take the paper and scan it over.

"Tomorrow?" I look up with wide eyes.

"We would like to handle this as quick as possible... there won't be any problem right?" He raises an eyebrow.

I clear my throat, "No of course not. Have a nice day."

"You to Miss." He says as I walk out.

Dick leans against the wall, but immediatly perks up at my appearance. "How'd it go?" He strides towards me, gently grabbing my elbows as he stands in front of me.

"It went well, I learned more about my dad than I thought I knew. The court date is tomorrow, I want you there with me." I explain.

He rests his hands on my hips, "Of course." He kisses my forehead. "Let's go get to the manor. We can watch the new Avengers."

"Oh I love that movie. It's like they're living our lives." I smile as he chuckles.

We get a cab and are at the manor in no time. Dick knocks on the door and we are met with an older man not two seconds later. "Ah, Master Grayson. You're hime early."

"Alfred." Rob smiles.

The older man turn to me, "Oh, and you must be (y/n)." He takes my hand, shaking it as the his other hand holds a tray of tea. "Alfred Pennyworth. Master Grayson never shuts up about you." He smiles.

My eyebrows raise as a smirk grows on my glossed lips, "Really?" I look at Dick.

He glares at me, "Shut up." He takes my hand, leading me through the large building, up what felt like twenty flights of stairs, and to what must've been his room. We cuddle up on his bed as he turns on Spiderman Homecoming.

"So what exactly do you say about me, all the time." I tease.

"Shut up." He repeats.

I sit up, "Make me, Richie."

A smirk grows on his face, "You'll regret that." He says before pushing me over and tickling my sides as he straddles me.

"No, Dick, stop!" I yell, "I can't breathe!" I repeat for what felt like forever. Finally he stops, "Oh thank--"

I'm cut off by his lips on mine.