You Did This?

He takes a step towards me, "(N/n)." His voice is deep, deeper than it was when he was 17. But it's been 8 years... And it shows in the both of us.

But I step back, "Wait." I raise my arms. "What are you doing here, (b/n)?" I ask firmly.

He steps back and runs a hand through his hair before pulling something from his pocket. He gestures an envelope in the air, "I was invited..." he sets the hand down holding it in his other. I look at Oli in question but he gestures his eyes to the hallway door frame.

I look to see Roy leaning in the door frame. I raise and eyebrow, "You did this?"

He shrugs, "You were talking about how you haven't seen your brother since he left. So I got in contact with some people and..." he gestures to (b/n).

I look at my brother. Suddenly I break into a smile and he does too. I jump into his arms and he spins me around. "I've missed you." I whisper against his shoulder.

"Me too sis... you have no idea how hard it was for me to leave you." He whispers into my hair. He puts me down and I take a step back, grabbing his wrist as I pull him towards the hallway.

"Come on! I'll give you the grand tour!" I say as we walk towards my room. But I stop halfway out the door and turn around, letting go of his wrist and running back to Roy. I hug him from behind. "Thank you." I say before jogging back to (b/n) And continuing the tour.

**Timeskip brought to you by the shoe store, where I got shoes for my first dance on friyay!**

We now sit on the couch in the living room, laughing and smiling at each other. A big blanket drapped over our laps. I find my walls coming down, showing who I actually am in my mind. We watch comedy movie after movie. But suddenly he sits up, putting the popcorn on the coffee table and going serious. He turns off the TV and faces me.

"Look... I just want you to understand how sorry I am. I-I fell for what Jonas said... I was so stupid, you were only three you didn't understand. The minute I got to NYC I regretted leaving you. Leaving you with that horrible man..." He trails off. "I just couldn't stay after what he did to me... I didn't think he'd do it to you too, before mom died he called you 'the sweetest angel.' But the look you have me when you walked in... well, I was wrong." He looks down.

I put a hand on his shoulder, "It's okay." I don't really know where the words came from but I don't ask. I squeeze his shoulder as my guard slips away unknowingly. "You were scared... I was too, but when I ran away and Mr. Queen found me... everything changed. The scars I had are fading." I explain.

He suddenly hugs me, and I don't even flinch back. Even though I hate contact, hugging my brother is like a thousand miracles. He lets go and pulls out his phone, scrolling through ads until he stops at one. He shows me a picture of a faris wheel and fancy writing, "The fair is in Gotham tomorrow. I have two tickets, let me take you..." he smiles and shakes his head, "I remember when you were little and I would take you. You loved the faris wheel even at the age of two or four. I can vividly hear your giggles." His smile widens. He pulls out the tickets and hands one to me.

I take it, "Sure." I smile. Checking the grandfather clock it's rather late. "I need to get some sleep." I get up and walk to the door before turning again. "I'll be up early, I have to get to the... um... cafe." I lie. "Anyways, I'll see you around three after my shift. Goodnight." I walk down the hall to my room.

"Night sis," I hear him say. I walk into my room and change into a pair of sweats. Crawling in my bed I look up at the ceiling.

I let someone in today... I think. And truth is... I don't regret it. A small smile spreads across my lips before I turn over and cuddle with pillow. Tomorrow is gonna be great! No, amazing!

Shorter than most my chapters I know... But we all probably saw this coming. Do you guys like the brother?

How do you think tomorrow will turn out? (Y/n) is finally opening up to someone, hmm... how do you think that will end?

Also, over 400 reads now! You see, when I started this book I was like, "Ok I'll probably only get five reads but that's ok..." then I open my phone today and see THAT NUMBER! OMG I have never been more thankful, thank you thank you thank you! Should we come up with a name for all of you? Like what about, 'The squeal squad!' I like that. What do y'all think?