I listend to every single word he said. Everything he said, described my changes perfectly.

"Amber, I am happy to tell you that you're happen to be one of those creatures. You're a very rare kind."

"But, I am also a werewolf. What does this mean?"

"Seems like you're a hybrid. An addonexus by birth and werewolf by bite."

"How come, I've never felt something before?" I asked him again.

"Most people who become Addonexus do not find out and do not experience any unusual aspects until they reach the age of about 13 or 14. At that age they begin to feel their bones move under their body and begin to see spiritual auras. Have you ever felt a change at that exact age?"

I mind went off. Remembering exactly what happened 5 years ago now made sense. It wasn't an accident like my parents told me all the time. It was all my intention. And that's why my eyes glowed blue.

"So when exactly is your boyfriend coming over?" Derek asked me as we waited for Scott and Stiles to arrive. I sighed and plopped down on the couch "If you haven't noticed, we're not really talking to each other, recently... So I don't know. Haven't Scott said they'd arrive around 5pm?" I said and glanced at the watch around my tiny wrist. "Well it's quarter past so screw that."

"Why aren't to talking to each other?"

"Well... I've got reasons! Really good reasons" I retorted.

"Which are?" Derek insisted.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Why not?"

"Because, I don't want to talk about it" I mumbled and stared at the now opening door.

Scott walked in, followed by Stiles. His gaze met mine and he looked at me longer than he did since our fight. I stood up, ignoring his gaze on me and joined Scott and Derek. Stiles did the same and put the design of the bank down on the table.

"Okay, I'll just skip right to it, yeah?"

Derek nodded and told Stiles to move on.

"You see this? This is how they got in. It's a rooftop air conditioning vent. Leads down inside into to wall of the vault, which is here" he explained and grabbed a red marker, drawing a circle around the vent. While he continued to explain the whole building and how they got in years ago, he continued to draw arrows and circles all over the design. "One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now, that space is so small, it took him about twelve hours to drill into that wall, which is stone by the way. Then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof through the one little shaft in the wall. Boom"

"Can we fit in there?" Derek asked him and Stiles nodded. "Yes, we can but very very barely and they also patched the wall, obviously, so we're going to need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a diamond bit-"

"Look, forget the drill" Derek interrupted him. Stiles turned around and stared at Derek, probably wondering how else he was going to get in there. "Sorry?"

"If I go in first, how much space do I have?"

"What do you think you're gonna do, Derek? You gonna punch through the wall?" Stiles asked him not believing what Derek just said.

"Yes Stiles. I'm gonna punch through the wall."

"Okay, big guy. Let's see it. Let's see that fist. Big old fist. Make it, come on. Get it out there don't be scared" Stiles challenged him and Derek obeyed, raising his fist. "Yeah, look at that. Okay, see this?" Stiles asked him as he held up his hand in front of Derek's fist. "That's maybe three inches of room to gather enough force to punch through solid cold-„